Wellage White Aqua Roll Mask Pack Review

3:40 AM


I've been blogging about Korean beauty for quite some time now but I don't think I have ever reviewed a sheet mask before. A lot of people loves using sheet masks, some even uses it daily. As for me, once or twice a month would suffice. Okay, I lied! Once every other month. If you're wondering why, there's a very simple answer to that.  I'm way too lazy for this and I hope I'm not the only one. lol I don't really use much products in my skin care routine, most of the time I'm fine with just a foaming cleanser every night and just wash my face with water when I wake up. I upgraded it a bit since last month though, I added a cream and I'm slowly introducing a toner so my skin won't break out. And of course, this Wellage White Aqua Roll Mask Pack. YAY! /throws confetti/ #lazynomore loljk




a

Wellage
 White Aqua Roll Mask Pack
35000 KRW

The best quality cupra sheets which hold moisture for longer time with its cohesiveness and elasticity to supply nutrients on the skin without irritation. The sheet does not dry out easily and nourishes the skin for a longer time.
A special technology using semi- microsome, a finer version of liposome, stabilizes the 25 ingredients and help them penetrate into the skin for long lasting moisture.
For the price of 35,000 won, you get 10 pieces of mask. Like what I said earlier, I don't use masks often so I'm not sure if the price range for this is right. I think this one is on the pricier side? I'm sure you can get more masks from well known brands for an even cheaper price than this one. The transparent tube that houses the sheet masks opens easily, doesn't really matter because I already took everything out and placed the masks on my drawer.


Front and back
Now, we're on the interesting part. I don't know about you but it's my first time seeing a rolled sheet mask. Sheet masks are usually folded but Wellage decide to take a different route and made theirs unique. Not gonna lie, I was a little bit excited about it. Shallow, I know. lol


Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caviar Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Leucine, Methionine, Valine, Serine, Cysteine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Histidine, Malt Extract, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Pearl Powder, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin 

Since Wellage's website deosn't have an English version and I'm sure most of you will be curious about the ingredient list, I decided to email Wellage and ask for help but I didn't receive any reply so I asked Youngshin from BNTnews (She's very nice btw. ;_;) to help me translate it instead. A few days after that, Wellage sent me the ingredients list too. As you can see, Niacinamide was fourth on the list but I was later told that there's only 2% of it in each mask.
Okay, this part is such a no brainer.

This is where the mask was wrapped, a straw. I don't know what I was expecting but my initial reaction was "Ha! It's a straw".
My clumsy self accidentally dropped the mask on the ground hence the lack of photo of the actual sheet mask. Epic fail, I know. Ugh, I should've taken a tribute photo of it on the ground and said "Your sacrifice will forever be remembered" But then again it's more like my clumsiness will never be forgotten. 


Tadah! Here's the sheet mask! It was my first time taking a photo of an actual sheet mask and I thought it looked creepy. The material was thin and silky, very comparable to those thin masks from Nature Republic. As for the size it was a tad bit bigger than my face and I hate how it touches my hair line because it was sticky. Forgot to mention that this has way too much, I repeat, waaaayyy too much essence. You can probably put it all over your body and still have some left over. lol It's basically impossible for you to stop it from dripping on the floor and the straw makes things worse. The point here is you just need to take it from the packaging and get the mask and roll it down on your face but it's really messy because it drips all over the place, this is a bit exaggerated. lol Wellage didn't lie when they said this does not dry out easily because it really doesn't, I waited for an hour and it's still wet. When I woke up it was no longer on my face lol but when I touched it some parts are still a little wet. However, I'm really not happy with it. I realized not all interesting things are fun. lol I like how travel friendly this is though. Speaking of travel, I went on a trip with friends and just got back yesterday. Of course, being a not so avid user of sheet masks due to laziness, I brought it with me to share with my friends and get their feedback. lol Funny how we all complained about it being sticky and they didn't notice a difference after use. That's probably because they only used it once, I got to try this three times and the only change I noticed was my face was slightly moisturized, that's it.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this. There are better sheet masks out there that can moisturize skin at a much cheaper price.

Another short review. XD
I'm quite excited for the episode of Descendants of the Sun. They're back in Seoul! You guys probably already know that I'm pretty much addicted to that drama. lol I know I'm not the only one. :D

Have you guys heard of this brand before? Any sheet mask recommendation?

The product mentioned was sponsored by BNTNews.  Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe