Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review

3:40 AM

Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review
This is my first product review for the brand Chosungah 22. I'm no stranger with this brand, been hearing about their products occasionally and I always see some reviews in Korean websites about their products when they have new releases. Reviews from international bloggers seems scarce and accessibility is to blame, I suppose. While they do have their own shop that ships worldwide, I rarely see their products on popular online stores that I frequently visit. Truth be told, this particular brand has never piqued my interest in the past hence I feel no regrets or disappointment that I can't get my hands on their items.
However, my views are slowly changing as some people I know do like some of their products to the point that they almost rave about it. Youngshin is one of the few people to blame. lol Her insight about the Faburouge lipstick makes me want to purchase it but it's sold out at the moment, fortunately.   



Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review


Soft and bouncy texture of the pact provides long lasting moisture and sheen.
Use the pact tat comes with the product to apply it. Apply as many times as needed to create a flawless look.


Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review

The ingredient list is rather overwhelming to look at. Most people don't really pay that much attention to the ingredients in cosmetics, at least not as much as skincare products, but it's still better to provide it. Make sure you check it and see if there's anything that doesn't go well with your skin to prevent breakouts and save some cash too. Haha!
There aren't really that much info about this pact yet because this was only released to the public last week if I'm not mistaken. So far, there isn't really any English translation but I was told that this pact has seven major ingredients namely, Agar, Seaweed Extract, Kelp Extract, Caulerpa Racemosa Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Hijiki Fusiforme Extract and Undaria Extract. I'm no expert when it comes to ingredients and I'm not gonna lie, most of those extract sound very out of this world to me. lol I admit I did some research on these seven ingredients I was provided with but it only made things even more confusing. If Tiffany's (SNSD member) best friend is Youtube then my best friend is Google (lol) and what my best friend told me is that Undaria Extract is actually more commonly known as Kelp Extract and since I don't want to act as if I know everything, I'd rather not touch or further discuss the ingredients list.
Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review
Inside the box and below the pact you will find a refill and an extra puff. When you hit the pan or just want to change it with the refill, all you need to do push the hole beside the sticker at the bottom of the case.


Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review


Front and back of the pact. The product is good for 18 months after opening.

Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review

Here's how it looks like when opened. Packaging is no different from the usual cushions in the market. Puff is included, it has a built in mirror and a transparent lid that holds the puff but seems way too loose for my liking. It seems like it will be removed immediately if you're not careful enough. I wish they paid more attention to it because it really is not sturdy and it's not like the cushions wherein we can change it along with the refill so once it's gone, it's gone forever unless you buy a new pact, of course.

Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review
The puff included was a teeny bit strange. At first I was expecting something similar to an air puff that companies put in their cushion foundations but this one was thinner and feels quite sticky when you touch it. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it but it feels like rubber.
Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review



This is how the actual product looks like when opened.

Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review

Close up shot. It feels smooth when touched and when I pressed it with my finger I was expecting it to return to its original form because like the name suggests, bounce up pact. lol Not sure if you guys can see it but if you look closely in the middle you can see my fingerprint there. I did try pressing it couple of times but it's no way like the promotional photos. lol

Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact Ultra Review
The shade I received was 01 Light Beige, it's a tad bit yellowish for me but it still suit my skin tone. Just for reference, I always use the lightest shade in Korean cosmetics. Unfortunately, there are only 2 shades available for this.
As for the coverage of this pact, I wasn't impressed nor disappointed. If you've been reading my past reviews you would know that I'm more into natural look so this pact is perfect for me for everyday use. Others might be disappointed though because it's sheer and can't fully cover dark spots or redness even after layering. If pores are your problem, I'm afraid to say but this one doesn't lessen the appearance of it either so you might want to pass. What I don't like is that this has very fine shimmers to it, it's not that noticeable unless you look at it closely. I wouldn't recommend using this during summer time because it fades pretty quickly and made my face look oily after a few hours. It does cling on to dry patches so don't forget to prep your skin prior to using. Speaking of dry patches, I have finally found the product that works. lol I might review it next month.
Anyway, Chosungah has other Bounce Up Pact products, the original, master and prime. This one is the newest addition. I'm not sure if I want to try the other versions because Ultra isn't even that outstanding. I'm more intrigued with their Faburouge lipstick. lol

You can get this product on Chosungah22's online shop.


Have you tried any Chosungah product before? Any recommendations?

  The product mentioned was sponsored by BNTNews.  Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. looks great but would still be a bit too dark for me, sad life having such pale skin :( x


    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cushion puff is the most important thing when it comes to cushions. The formula of the cushion may be amazing but if you have a crappy puff that doesn't apply properly then it messes everything up! lol! I can't wait to see the review on what reduces dry patches. I'm currently suffering with dry patches and would love to see what you used. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it suitable with oily skin?? I find that cream product always slip and slide on my oily skin. http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe