Etude House Dreaming Swan Collection Spring 2015

2:53 AM

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last updated my blog, I've been very busy and had problems with laptop too but I will be updating more often starting this month. Before I start posting reviews, I want to share Etude's new collection to all of you, just in case you haven't seen it yet. They released it this morning, around 9am KST. I was browsing their website and was pleasantly surprised that they started adding new products. It's been a really long time since I last posted information about new collections. lol But anyway, their spring collection is called Dreaming Swan and they teamed up with Kerrie Hess this time. Kerrie Hess is an Australian illustrator and she has illustrated for Chanel, Lancome,  Louis Vuitton, Printemps Paris, Kate Spade and many more. Isn't that amazing? *-*


 The Dreaming Swan collection has a total of 8 different products!


 Dreaming Swan Dear My Blooming Lips Talk
3.4g
8,500 krw

 They added 5 more shades to their Dear My Blooming Lips Talk line, PK022, OR225, PK023, PP502 and PK024. The difference between this and the original line is that the ribbon for Dreaming Swan is white, it's usually pink. If you own a Dear My Blooming Lips Talk lipstick, you will also notice that they changed the heart design in the bullet. 
Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek 9g
13,000 krw


 The name is very straightforward, Eye and Cheek. No need for further explanation. lol 
They released 5 shades (1 주떼 핑크, 2 포인 코랄, 3 아라베스크 라지, 4 르블레 퍼플, 5 앙오 핑크) and these will probably be sheer in real life? Those drawings are really pretty btw. *-* 

Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer 4.5g
7,500 krw

 I'm not really a fan of shimmery products so I will most probably not purchase this. This acts as a highlighter/volumer and just like what it says in the photo above, you can apply it on the inner corner of your eyes or just the half of your bottom lash line to achieve a more youthful look. This product is similar to their Teardrop eyeliner, the Dreaming Swan applicator is bigger though. Available in three shades, 1. Dreaming Swan, 2. Dazzling pointed shoe and 3. Glowing tutu.
 Dreaming Swan Any Cushion Case
8,000 krw

 New cases for your cushions! The purple one looks gorgeous!

Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact SPF 25 PA+++
14,000 krw

I haven't tried any powder pact from Etude House and I'm still on the fence with this one because of the "White Shimmer Powder" lol As I've mentioned before, I'm not really a fan of any shimmery cosmetics. XD
Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact Brush
10,000 krw

SO PRETTY! lol I will definitely purchase this one. I showed this to my friends and we all think this is pretty. Let's be honest, it's the "brush tutu" that made it pretty. Haha! I don't think I will even think of purchasing this without it. At first, I thought you need to buy the veiling pact to get this but I'm glad it can be bought separately!
Dreaming Swan Mini Pouch
8,000 krw


It's cute, isn't it? I wish Etude made it bigger though!I told myself I will be on a spending ban because I've been shopping on gmarket and ebay last month but I don't think I can pass on this one. Or maybe I should ask Gloria (Gloriaus Days) again to stop me from buying stuff that I don't need, she's really helpful when it comes to that. lol 

Dreaming Swan Nail Kit 8mlx2
7,000 krw

The last product in the collection! Dreaming Swan Nail Kit. I don't really like using nail polish and these looks really sheer so nope. I prefer the Give Me Chocolate nail polishes.

All photos are from Etude House and were edited by me.

You can buy these products here:
BeautynetKorea
Jolse
Ibuybeauti
Etude House Official shop
Gmarket  
TesterKorea
Koreadepart

 That's it! I will be back tomorrow for a review of Give Me Chocolate eyeshadow. 
 What do you think of this collection? Has anything caught your eye?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love this collection, especially the brush is so pretty! I will definitively grab a blush, too...I have the feeling EH will always get me with their packaging design...~_~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick packaging *3*
    www.chubbylamb.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I wish that mini case was big enough to use as a travel toiletries bag! It's so cute! Love the illustrations on these products. Aussie pride ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is so pretty~ I absolutely love that eye/cheek shadow! And those cushion BB cases!

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is so pretty! Love the dreamy illustration on the package :) Definitely going to check out the blush and some other stuffs :D

    Pastel Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collection is way too cute <3 I'll definitely get some products, though I'm not sure yet which ones xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog post is really great; the quality information of this post is genuinely incredible.
    orogold cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog post is really great; the quality information of this post is genuinely incredible.
    orogold cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on working man, great job! Inspiring posts on the blog, I love it. orogold cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, this whole collection is so princess like <3 Thanks for sharing! chibidream3r.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. As expected from Etude House. All the packaging are so dreamy.. :D Except the lipstick, in my opinion, it's somehow look cheap. I hope the pink case isn't plastic.

    Feel free to read Top 5 Korean Lip Tint

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe