IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Bio Luminous Review

6:40 AM

IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
Who wants a product that can help in brightening dull skin? Me, definitely. lol My skin isn't really all that bad, it's just that it gets dull at times, especially when I'm lacking sleep (which is like all the time lol) That is why I'm seeking for products that can help me restore the natural glow of my skin. LOL Plus having radiant skin can make me skip putting face make up, giving me extra time to prepare every morning. #lazy XD
Btw, this is a long overdue review but because of that I've had enough time to test this product out.
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Bio Luminous is actually a renewed product that was released May last year.





IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
IOPE
Whitegen
Ampoule Essence
Bio Luminous
50ml

Bio Whitening Essence that restores the natural glow and radiance of your skin with Bio Crystal.

The fermented green tea element contained in Bio Crystal brightens skin and brings out its natural glow and radiance.
The refreshing product formula that gently adheres to the face is absorbed quickly, making skin clear and moisturized.

How to use:
Pump the product 1-2 times and gently apply all over the face. Lightly layer once more on places prone to spots and pat for absorption.
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
The box
"Iope is based on highly enriched herbal extracts and cutting edgy scientific technology by advancing from the science of herbs to bio science. Iope achieves the best possible technology for beautiful skin by seeking a perfect balance between nature, science and human."
There are 4 products under the renewed Whitegen line:
Whitegen Softner Bio Luminous - a whitening softner that gently takes care of dead skin cells and moisturizes.
Whitegen Emulsion Skin Luminous - a whitening emulsion that protects skin and prevents melanin pigmentation.
Whitegen Ampoule Essence Bio Luminous - a bio whitening essence that restores the natural glow and radiance of your skin with Bio Crystal.
Whitegen illuminating Mist - a whitening mist that contains whitening essence that helps skin recover from strong daylight and heat.
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
In 1998, IOPE has launched Vitagen White, becoming the first cosmetics brand in Korea to implement Vitamin C stabilization technology in whitening skin care line. In 2001, after rigorous scientific research, the Vitagen White line has been transformed to Whitegen, addressing the root causes to dull complexion and providing fundamental solutions for radiant skin. Ever since, IOPE has been the pioneer of scientific breakthroughs and has launched Bio Whitening in 2014 to help all women achieve pure and glowing skin. The new whitening line helps eliminate dullness from deep within the skin's surface and helps you find your brilliant natural glow.


IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
The product is housed in this white glass bottle that uses a pump to dispense the essence. Because it uses a pump, it is very hygienic and it is much easier to control how much product you want to use. I usually use 2-3 pumps daily and it is already sufficient for my entire face and neck. It also has markings on the side which is kind of useless because it's quite difficult to see how much product is left because the bottle is quite thick, a little light will help though. You might be thinking that you wont be able to enjoy every drop of this essence but fret not because it can be opened, you just have to twist it. Their is a con about the packaging though because it is contained in a glass bottle, it can be quite scary if you accidentally drop it and break it. 
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review

IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
Manufacturing date can bee seen at the bottom of the bottle and the product is good for 12 months.
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Review
 This essence has a very faint scent that is actually barely noticeable. Color is white at first and immediately becomes watery and transparent when you spread it out on your skin. It is not as runny as the Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew but is absorbed much quickly and doesn't give off a greasy feeling nor residue. Skin feels fresh and moisturized right after application just like the aforementioned product but both might not be much of a help in moisturizing if you have a very dry skin. Although this product is suitable for all skin types, I suggest that those who has a very dry skin and would like to try this to use an additional moisturizer in their skin regime because while this might slightly lessen the dryness of your skin, this product alone won't be able to fully get rid of your dry patches. Laneige essence made my nose less oily, unfortunately, I didn't experience such thing while I was testing out this one. For clarification, I'm not using this to change the color of my skin. I already stand out enough when I stand among my peers because of my white complexion. What I'm aiming for is to get rid of the dullness and this product lives up to it. After a few weeks of usage I have noticed that my face is more radiant. While I have gotten a few pimples on my chin whilst trying out new skin care products, this IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence helps get rid of the acne marks/dark spots faster than the Original Essence White Plus Renew of Laneige. Nothing really works overnight, it takes time but it definitely delivered faster results than any other products I've tried in the past. Just a reminder that this might not work as well with older pimple marks. I tried it with only a cleansing foam for a week and tried it with other products as well, luckily, my skin didn't experience any negative reaction with this. IOPE products has been really good to my skin to the point that I'm considering to try other products from this range for better and even faster results. I've been using this essence every night for over 2 months now and it's almost empty now. Wish it would last much longer because it is quite saddening that I'm almost running out of it considering that IOPE products are so expensive. lol Overall, I really liked this product. Even though I like it, I will most likely not purchase a bottle for now because of the price tag.

Pros:
Suitable for all skin types
Hygienic
Absorbs quickly
Non greasy and doesn't leave any residue
Makes skin radiant and evens out skin tone (faster results than Laneige)
Gets rid of new pimple marks
Slightly moisturizing
Lightweight
Cons:
Expensive


Get yours here:
IOPE Whitegen Ampoule Essence Bio Luminous  
 The product mentioned was sponsored by Jolse.  Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest
 Sorry guys, I couldn't find a reliable source of the ingredients list. I will update this with the full list once I find it.
Do you have dull skin? What products do you use to restore your skin's natural glow?

I'm free the whole week so I will probably be reviewing more skin care products. I will try my best to update every other day since I'm free. Watch out for the reviews! :D
Btw, can you guys recommend any shows to watch? It feels like there aren't any good ones now that Pinocchio has ended. lol
Oh! Have you guys seen the spring collections/products of kbrands? Liquid lipstick is the new trend in Korea. XD
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post! :)

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. This product looks good! In the winter I have very sad and dull skin, so maybe this can help ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin tends to be dull so I could really do with a product like this! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems lovely and hydrating xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sound of this, I am always glad to see a pump dispenser x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fantastic product! I love everything, which will give me brighter looking skin :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dull skin too! >u< Definitely looking into this product. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fab for evening out the skin and brightening it up! Lovely review :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apart from the price, it sounds like a perfect product!

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll look into the product, since it's much more time efficient than using masks to get better skin~ Thank you for the review~

    astrophoria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, interesting. I have never tried to whiten my skin, but looks like a good product!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like anything that can brighten up my skin, and this sounds great - a shame it's a little pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ive heard of the brand before. this doesn't sound like it'll whiten the face as I'm not too keen on those but definitely good to brighten up the face a bit by the sounds of it

    ReplyDelete
  13. how much is this IOPE product? I know this brand tends be pretty expensive....

    Chie | The Brown Eyed Fox

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe