Ibuybeauti is looking for 10 Beauty Bloggers

1:42 AM

 I have a good news for everyone today! :D I'm not sure if you guys remember but I said in some of my posts last month that I will be announcing something this February. The day has finally come YAY
If you have been lurking on my blog then you probably already know that Ibuybeauti is one of my blog sponsors. They became my sponsor last May 2013 which is a long time already.
If you are not familiar with Ibuybeauti then click THIS to see my old shop review.
By the end of the month, Ibuybeauti will be officially launching a review blog (Beautifan) and their main goal is to help their current and future customers choose which products are perfect for them.
In order to provide reviews for their customers, they are currently looking for 10 beauty bloggers to review some of the products in their shop. Chosen reviewers will get to choose what products they want to try and they must write their honest opinions on the products.
The product review should be posted in their review blog, Beautifan. Beautifan will be divided in certain categories to make navigation easier. I can't link you to Beautifan right now because it's still under construction. I will let you all know the exact date of the launch of Beautifan soon. They will also have a giveaway there so stay tuned! *-* 

Here are some of my reviews of the products that Ibuybeauti sent me:
Ibuybeauti has 60+ brands in their shop right now, some of it are not available in other online shops.
Check out all the Korean brands available in their shop HERE. Once you got chosen to be one of the reviewers it will be very hard for you to pick products to review because they have so many good products available. lol
All beauty bloggers can join.
If you are interested just send an email to beautifanblog@gmail.com with the following information:
Name
Age
Country
Email
Blog Address
Skin Type
Best Beauty Review link
Brief self introduction

Application Period:
Feb 3 - Feb 18

Announcement of winners:
Feb 20


Check out ibuybeauti.com to see their wide selection of Korean beauty products.
For more information/inquiries, don't hesitate to contact them at beautifanblog@gmail.com

If you love Korean cosmetics or you just simply want to try it then I think you should join Ibuybeauti's sponsorship program now! :D

Join now and be a part of Ibuybeauti family! :)

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. thank you for sharing !
    Im trying my luck now to apply as one of the blogger now =)

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and goodluck! I hope you get accepted. :D

      Delete
  2. Aww I want to blog for them! I applied! :) Thanks for posting this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this announcement! Sounds like a fun program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applied aswell :) Thanks for posting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this announcement with us! :)
    I signed up for the program so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this information, I will not hesitate to enter in, I always loved this shop but never try to buy on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this! :) Gonna apply now, hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thanks for the info! Do we have to be a known blogger? |:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks for posting about this opportunity :) I might give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear thankyou for the info ^^ ..
    i'm join dear ..

    www.Lilyanalilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us! I've always heard about them ^_^

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for sharing :) I'll try my luck

    thecertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing :)
    Gonna try my luck ~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing ^__^

    mina-in-wonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this with us! I will join it >~< Wish me luck, Marxie haha ~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. What does best beauty review link mean?

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks http://b2utymin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the information!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! :)

    blackforesttart.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for letting me know! im just in time :D i really hope i get picked hahah
    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all your beauty and skin tips! Thank for sharing this.

    beauty

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe