ANNOUNCEMENT

6:46 AM

Hey everyone! This is just a short announcement. XD 

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I actually have no internet connection at home since Thursday, if I remember correctly. There were problems on the signal and we've had a few technicians go over at our house but they couldn't fix it, they said it's out of coverage and that they already did everything (but you feel like they didn't) blah blah blah. It's frustrating, very very frustrating. Having no internet for days is really difficult for me. I have a lot of things to finish and those things requires internet connection. :/ 

So, because of this, the announcement of the winners for Ibuybeauti's sponsorship program will be delayed for a week or so. I know the application period isn't officially over yet but I just want to tell you guys in advance that I wouldn't be able to announce the winners on the 20th because I'm not sure when our connection will come back. I apologize for that but please do understand that this is not in my control. I didn't want to lose my internet connection, I would never want that. EVER. I love the internet. ;___; Hopefully, we will have our internet connection fixed soon so that I can announce the winners asap and so that I can go back to blogging as well.

Wait for me, okay? ;___;

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Aw no! I understand how that feels! Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon! Miss reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's every bloggers worst nightmare! :'(

    I hope it gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh-oh. I hope you can be patient. totally understand. it happen in our house recently as well. sigh.

    will be waiting patiently. :D
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/2014/02/100th-post-my-first-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that sucks so much! I completely understand since I once had to go without home internet for 3 weeks.... The workers at my public library recognized me as the girl with the laptop there until closing lol. Hope you get it back soon~ Looking forward to next posts soon!

    http://snowqueensecrets.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I hope it gets fixed soon! I remember when that happened to me once, and another time when my laptop broke. Worst week ever > < Don't worry about announcing the winners late, everyone understands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIKEEESSSS!! Besides than excited to know the announcement and kinda makes me sad to know this, but i know how it feels for not having internet too. I hate hate hate it when i dont have internet connections as well. >w< Internet is like the other half of my life. T____T LMAO. No worries~ Take your time~ ^__^ Im sure everyone will be willing to wait and still gets excited when the actual announcement gets announced. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get your internet connection fixed soon! I love reading your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand how you feel T.T I'm recently having trouble with my connection too. My family recently upgraded the wifi and my other gadgets still can use the wifi without any problem but not my laptop. I guess it's a common problem on macbook but I still can't find solution to it just a solution to make it better than nothing =w=" Anyway, hope you'll be getting your internet back soon! I enjoy myself reading your review and I still remember that you left a message on my Tumblr and ever since that I've been your silent reader and today when I know you have problem with your internet, I just couldn't stay quiet lol. Again, I hope you'll be getting your internet back soon! :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been in the same situation before..it sucks not to have an internet connection when needed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. always say they did everything. what we usually do is call another technician and rant a little (i know it's bad, but we are paying the service) they usually change the cable and voila, internet is back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's okay, no worries, we're all curious to hear who's the winner, right? It sucks when the internet connection is being weird, I've had issues lately too - and Seoul is supposed to have the best internet connection in the world! so annoying that it still doesn't work all the time for me here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's okay :) we're waiting patiently ^^
    hope you can connect to internet very soon!

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe