Tonymoly Floria Nutra-Energy 100 Hours Cream Review

8:08 AM

Hi everyone! :)
I haven't reviewed anything from the brand Tonymoly for a while now so here's one. :P Another skincare product review for today. I will probably post my Best of 2013 post on the 9th so stay tuned for that. I'm gonna post about my favorite products in 2013. :) This is from their holiday collection though this isn't really a new product, I think they released it around October last year. They only changed the box and the color of the cap to match the holiday season. :)
45 ml
This 100-hour-long moisturizing, highly nourishing cream makes skin look moisturized, elastic, and plumper with capsules containing fermented argan oil.
How cute is this box It really matches the holiday season. I'm not sure if they're still selling these, maybe they switched it to the old one since it's no longer holiday. ^^;;
 This is the top of the box and how it looks like when you open it.
Ingredients list
The original color of the cap is gold. Mine is only red because I got the Holiday edition. The bottle is made of hard plastic and is very bulky but it's not heavy. It has a pump dispenser so it's very hygienic and it's easier to control the amount of product that you will be using.
Here is how the cream looks like.
It's white and as you can see on the second photo, it has little capsules when you spread it. Those capsules contains fermented argan oil for moisturizing effects. It is creamy, soft and slightly thick but easy to spread. The absorption is not that fast and I feel like my face is a little greasy after application. This is also lightweight. Aside from the moisturizing part, this is also said to take care of wrinkles but I can't comment on that one because fortunately I don't have that yet. About the important part, the moisturizing effect, it's not true to its claim that it can moisturize for 100 hours. lol It is moisturizing and does reduce the appearance of dry patches or flaky skin but it doesn't completely remove it. My cheeks are a little dry these days because it's cold so I tried using this before applying bb cream but the dry patches can still be seen and became even more noticeable after applying bb cream. The condition did improve after a week and my skin did feel moisturized but I think it could have been more moisturizing especially because of their 100 hours claim. I didn't really believe the 100 hours claim from the start anyway. ^^ I repeat (lol) it does moisturize but it doesn't last for 100 hours. I have used a better cream last year from Reskin, it's much more moisturizing imo. ^^ I do like how it made my skin plumper ad healthier though. This cream didn't cause any break out too so that's a plus. :)
Get yours here:



The product mentioned was sponsored by Beautynetkorea.  Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest.

Beautynetkorea has a new year's event now. 10% on their top 4 brands and 5% on all the other brands. They offer free worldwide shipping. 
 
I might announce something really really good soon. I won't give a hint because it's not confirmed yet. lol
Oh, I said at the start of the post that I'm going to make a list of my favorite products for 2013 but it's so hard to pick a favorite lip product. WHYYYY ;_______;
And this one is totally not related but according to MNET, BTS will be making their comeback on March 20 (same day with EXO). New BTS album YAY ASDFGHJKLADHSG Infinite will be on June 26. So excited. :D
 Kbye, gotta watch Appa Eodiga. :P

Have you tried this product? If not, what's your hg moisturizer? :D

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. omgg. exo comeback on my birthday?! yess!

    and i've been wanting to try this out for so long after seeing it on BNT NEWS, but never got a chance to. thanks for the review (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very nice product! These microcapsules are very innovative. From GIG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging! I don't care if the holidays are over, I still want to try this. Too bad it's not as moisturizing as it seems! But it could be a nice day moisturizer for me, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that seems like a silly claim to me unless you didn't wash your face for 100 hours LOL...but i didn't know oil can be fermented...i'm going to have to look that one up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tony Moly! I love the packaging and wow, 100 hours? giglove

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried this brand but I do love the packaging and that red! Would love to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried any Tony Monly products before but the capsule thing looks interesting. Sounds quite a bit gimmicky though but who knows lol. My hg moisturizer is Innisfree green tea deep cream - it's the best I've tried!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love your pictures and beauty reviews, let me know more about the product :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always looking for a moisturizer as I work outside for school dinner times and this time of year it really doesn't help your skin at all. Love the box too !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of argan oil in face moisturisers before, 100 hours is pretty impressive! :) Thanks for taking the time to review for us x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I'm so excited fro the EXO comeback and infinite is going to comeback 1 day after my birthday ;__; !! Anyways, I didn't believe the 100 hour moisturize either, this just can't be true lol. I want to try the Reskin moisturizer but where did you buy it? I never heard of that brand T__T Anyways, thanks for sharing this, Marxie :>

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard about this one!! But looks promising! Thanks for the nice review hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't see this is Tony Moly recently! Right now I'm loving my Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's great the cream is quickly absorca I tried a sample of this cream and I was tempted to buy it. I´ll be awaiting for our fav from 2013!

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! put a snowman on its packaging and I need to buy it :D
    So cute, and it really looks good! :D
    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the packaging is too cute!! and it lasts for 100 hours? wow, i hope it does what it claims to do...=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a very hydrating product, I'm glad that you enjoyed trying it out. I'm personally a little on the oily side so I'm not sure if the slow absorption would be ideal for me. Lovely packaging though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. ermm always they claimed product can do this and that...but different skin will hv different reaction...but i don't like product that are too mositurizing cos i live in tropical country and i hate oily feeling on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very interisting...I think this is what we all need after vacation back to everyday life.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute holiday packaging. :) I've never heard about the brand, but would love to try some of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to try more skincare from Tony Moly after trying a face mask from them. they have really promising products from makeup to skincare :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't heard of this brand at all!! The packaging sure seems good .. and would love to try it !!

    xx
    Chaicy - GIG
    Style.. A Pastiche!
    Giveaway on the Blog - Last 2 Days!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG the packaging is so cute. This looks like a really amazing product. I'm not sure if it's available here. I'd love to give it a try though. great review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I wish I had a 100h cream... it would be so cool

    ReplyDelete
  25. its so weird how they call it 100 hour cream. quite misleading isnt it? but it sounds nice in general

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooh this sounds like a really good moisturizer! GIG

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love the adorable packaging, especially the chrsitmas edition of products..they always tend to be so elegant! :D never heard of this brand but from what i read on your review it sounds great. GIG

    ReplyDelete
  28. IS this moisturizing cream is only for winter season or any other season we can use it? Because some creams are having side effects
    Moisturizing Hand Lotion USA

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the packaging ! So cute !!

    Anyway, want to follow each other ? Do drop me a comment if you have followed me ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. The packaging reminds me of Koala March Chocolates haha!
    Thanks for the review! 100 hours is a big claim...especially when it only works mediocre >.<"

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe