Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review

8:21 AM

Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Hello! I still have a few Etude House products to review but since I've been posting too much EH I decided to switch to a different brand, Innisfree. lol And yes, another lip product review. First lip product review this month! Yay! Expect another one *cough*etoinette 2*cough* by the end of the week. If I can't post it by the end of the week then I'll surely post it after exams. :D
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Last week was Clio's Lipnicure, this week it's Innisfree's Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer! 
These are both a part of Innisfree's Fall Collection. I know I'm late, it's already winter. The delivery got delayed for about 3 weeks because of the holidays and typhoon so yeah.
I chose to review both products in one post because they are in the same shade and goes well together. :) I initially wanted to get #6 Maple Burgundy Pink, the one Yoona wore in the poster but I opted for #3 which is Romantic Autumn Rose because I don't have a shade like this yet, it looks very wearable. The lip products I own are mostly red or pink.
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
3.5g
Creates enriched color with just one touch.
 Moisturizing glossy texture crates sparkling lips.
Contains soft melting wax to fit smoothly 
Camellia oil creates protection veil to lips to create healthy lips.
 Lovely fragrance of Cymbidium orchids in Jeju.
 3 Free System (Animality, talc, and benzophenone)
-taken from Jolse-
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Top and bottom of the box.
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Here's how the box look like.
Just in case you guys can't see it, on the second photo, it says moisture shine, melting texture, rich color, camellia oil and 3-free system.
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Here's how the bullet looks like. 
If you're curious on what's written on the metal part, it says "An extremely smooth lipstick with camellia oil and melting formula"
Innisfree's Color Glow lipstick comes in 10 shades, this is #3 Romantic Autumn Rose. One of the 3 top picks of Innisfree.
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
4.8ml
Lip gloss with high color development that adds luster to lips. 
Fits to lips refreshingly without stickiness and remains long. 
Contains camellia oil to create moisturizing hydration veil to lips. 
3 Free System (Animality, talc, benzophenone free)
-taken from Jolse-
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
This Glossy lip Lacquer comes in a glass tube with white cap. i forgot to put the cap back lol sorry.
Unlike the lipstick, this doesn't come with a box. It actually has a sticker seal on the side but I couldn't find the photo. orz it's not that important anyway. :P
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
and here's how the applicator looks like. It is slightly slanted. Same shade with the lipstick.
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Before proceeding to the swatches, here's another photo of the products together.
The Color Glow lipstick tube has the same color as the Vivid Tint Rouge, also has the same tube and packaging as the Creamy tint, the difference is that Color Glow is slimmer and just slightly taller. The problem with Innisfree's packaging is that because it's white and matte, the possibility of the tube tin getting dirty is very high. I don't hate the simple design, I hate how it can get dirty easily. =_=
I have no complains in the packaging of the Glossy Lip Lacquer
You can spot the name of the shade at the bottom.
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
(L-R) Lipstick 2 swipes - 4 swipes - Glossy Lip Lacquer 1 swipe
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick and Glossy Lip Lacquer Review
Took photos of the swatches late in the afternoon so it's kind of hard to capture the true color but I must say that these are quite close. The color is the same as the indoors swatch on my wrist.
The Color Glow Lipstick is creamy and glides smoothly on the lips. It melts, I'm glad the lipstick itself isn't broken yet, thanks to the metal part in the packaging. This is also moisturizing, as you can see (or maybe not), I haven't exfoliated my lips yet on the first photo but the color glow lipstick didn't make the dry parts of my lips look too obvious. Unfortunately, the lasting power is just average. 
I used the Glossy Lip Lacquer on the second pic and I'm sure you can tell that it really is glossy. I don't really like lip gloss but this one is an exception. If you're going to make me choose between the lipstick and the glossy lip lacquer, I'll choose the latter. I have this on my bag and I use this everyday because it's pigmented, very natural looking and unlike other lip gloss, this one isn't sticky but every product has a downside, in this product it is the lasting power, it only lasts for about 2 hours.
On the third pic, I used both products together, you can see that the result is much better when you combine the two because it has more color to it.
Both products can be worn alone and has good color payoff but I suggest getting both because they complement each other.
What both of these product lacks is the lasting power. Other than that, I think these are pretty good. 
I'm actually thinking of purchasing #9.

Get yours here:

The product mentioned was sponsored by Jolse.  Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest

 I thought I can't finish this because I'm soooo sleepy but I did so YAY! 
I'm not sure if I can post again this week because I need to focus on exams but I'll try to post anyway. :D
Should I post about another brand or should I post about Etude again? lol
and omg The Heirs is gonna end next week! what kdrama am I supposed to watch after The Heirs.....
Any recommendations?
Do you guys want to add me on Line? lol I'll send you tons of stickers everyday. Haha
kbye!

You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. The formula for Color Glow Lipstick is right up my alley! Shame about the lasting power though... You own the Etude Minnie lipstick right? Which do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this color is so pretty! I rarely buy light colrs but seeing your swatches makes me want to have it. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color! Looks so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both colors they're really pretty and natural *-* I really wanna try the lip gloss now too even tho I probably need to reapply it :< But anyways, thanks for this review and for commenting on my blog! I'm actually a really big fan of your photographs! They're awesome c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am usually a fan of much bolder colours but OMG THIS IS SO PRETTY. it immediately goes into my wishlist (the lipstick...or both, I don't know :D) !!!!

    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Innisfree color glow lipstick so much! It's my favorite lipstick at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both the color as the lipstick lipgloss is a very pretty coral color and are
    highly pigmented and oth go perfectly well together.
    I think the lipsticks of Innisfree certainly all have excellent pigmentation.


    Join to my KPOP Giveaway for win two Bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the color is so pretty!!! I have their creamy tint lipstick and it's more of a matte finish so I'm really curious about the color glow one :D

    ☼ ☀Summer Solstice☀ ☼

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it coral? I love both products together on your lips looks cheery <3 btw it's not short at all haha great review as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have no 6 and i love them both! but yes, i like the lip lacquer better :D
    add me on line pleaseeee ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this colour! You manage to get your hands on some beautiful items, I don't think a lot of them are available in the UK. Thanks for sharing, I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that colour! And it looks great on you. xxx Lisa giglove

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never heard of this brand before but the colours look lovely. Love the sheen that the gloss gives your lips :)
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how the lipstick looks, very pretty. I'm not a huge fan of glosses as well but I think the lipstick and lipgloss combined is just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colour of both together, so gorgeous!
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really loved the colour! seems really natural and cute ^.^
    Thank you so much for the nice review ~~
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colour!! I have never tried Innisfree product before so I guess I'm gonna give this a try! Thanks for sharing, by the way!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review hun ! The color looks amazing, how I wish I could get it in my place...

    GIG Love from www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. Loving the effect of this lip colour. Great review! Will try them out soon !!♡

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, this is such an adorable color! <3 great review! I'm a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. this color is soo gorgeous :O your lip swatches are always amazing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Innisfree is one of my favorite Korean brands. :) I haven't tried one of their lipsticks yet! Next Innisfree day I'll have to stop in and check it out!

    xox Autumn & GIG

    ReplyDelete
  23. i dont usually go for lipglosses ... but this is super cute color

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh that would be pretty to achieve korean look! your photos look great btw ~gig

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh the color is absolutely gorgeous! Love this shade! and yes, using both the products makes it more wonderful! The photos are so good too! <3giglove

    ReplyDelete
  26. The lipstick looks super pretty when worn! and the packaging is actually super pretty! Too bad it could get dirty easily. Now I want the lipstick very much, thanks to your review :p The color is just sooo pretty!

    Bella / everythingaboutbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the shade! It looks really natural =) On a totally unrelated note, what camera do you use for these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's incredible how many cute lipsticks exist....this one is great because of the shade and because of the brightness.
    love it.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  29. I did not know of this brand... the shades are definitely beautiful! Together they look gorgeous ^^
    giglove!

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG love love love the colour!! Gonna grab one home already :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that color - It's pretty and feminine, but not too girly. Love love love the gloss & the cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have never heard about the brand. Both products look nice and I love the shade(s).

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the shades. They’re great for everyday look. ^_^ giglove

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the shade. But it doesn't make sense to buy a lipstick that doesn't last long enough :)

    xx Chaicy
    Style.. A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Glossy lip Lacquer; it has my type of a brush :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Safe to say I'm obsessed with this. The packaging of the Color Glow Lipstick is right up my alley, I love it! The color is amazing and it looks perfect on the lips. Especially for a daytime look. Loveeee! GIG

    ReplyDelete
  37. what a great review and the colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you. i see a lot of girls from the gig group love these products!! #giglove

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh wow! Those colors are gorgeous! I don't believe I have a color like this in my collection. gig

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wooooow! The packaging is so cute. And the colour is just gorgeous. It looks superb on you.. I've always wanted to buy this shade.. this is way beyond pretty. Love it totally! <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gosh, the color is so pretty which is the color that I would choose for myself too!
    Thanks for the review, I guess this will be on my wishlist!

    http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe