Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips Review

5:57 AM

Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips Review
Hiiii! :) There's only a week left before Christmas! Yay! 
Blogging again because I have free time now. *-* Finally done catching up on all the Running Man episodes that I missed. Now I'm waiting for ep 50 of Appa Eodiga to be uploaded. XD So sad because season 1 of Appa Eodiga will come to an end next month and there are chances that they'll change the main cast. I'm gonna miss the kids! I hope they won't leave and just add new members instead. ;___;
 Anyway, Etude House released their Holiday collection, Princess Etoinette 2, last November 26, I got the perfume and these lippies a week after that. Decided to post about the lippies first. :)
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
This perfumed smooth lipstick delivers a surge of moisture and a soft shimmering flush, giving your lips a gorgeous look.
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
Even the box it comes with has a pretty design. *-*
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
They have 8 shades in last years Princess Etoinette collection. This year there's only 3, red, pink and nude beige.
PBE102 - Moon Flower Under the stars (didn't get this one)
PPK005 - Precious blood of Versailles
PRD302 - Sip of Wine
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
 Very princess-y. Prettiest lipstick packaging ever!
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips Review
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review

The only difference in design in last year and this year is the color. lol If only they came up with something different but the packaging is still very pretty nonetheless and much more elegant looking now. Last year was pink and gold. This year it's white and silver.
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
PRD102 - Sip of Wine
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
PPK005 - Precious Blood of Versailles
Love that "E" logo engraved on the bullet. *-*
I made an "are you serious?!!" face the first time I saw the bullets. The small glitters are very noticeable and I personally don't like lipsticks with glitters, I feel like it's more suitable for kids. XD
 I also got a lipstick from last year, the shade I got was PRD301 and it only has faint shimmers unlike now. I planned to post the review on that shade a few months back but I totally forgot about it because I was so busy. OTL I love that shade. It's beautiful. *-*
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips Swatches and Review
Swatches on my wrist
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
On lips
PRD302 is red with a hint of orange
PPK005 is fuchsia pink
PRD302 is more pigmented than PPK005. It's pretty sheer in first swipe but the color is definitely buildable. PKK005 is extremely sheer when swatched on the hand, I actually swiped it a couple of times just to make it show on the photo. As for the glitters, as you can see, the glitters are also more visible when swiped on the hand and not that noticeable when applied on the lips. What a relief! Both shades show much better on the lips too.

Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
I won't make this review long I'll just talk about the important things you need to know about these lipsticks.
First, this is just an average lipstick with a very adorable packaging. If you're looking for some quality lipstick then this isn't for you, unfortunately. However, if you're a sucker for a lipstick with cute packaging then go to the nearest Etude House and grab this asap and display it in your vanity table or if you don't have Etude in your place, you can purchase it at your favorite Korean cosmetic online shop. I just felt like I had to say that first. ^^;;;
Most Etude House lip products are matte finish so it can be a bit drying. Etoinette lipsticks are different, it's moisturizing, creamy and just glides on your lips. But still, like any other lip product, this won't look good if you have chapped lips so make exfoliating and moisturizing your lips a habit if you have dry/chapped lips. It has a faint rosy scent that disappears when applied on the lips. Idk if it's just me but I think the scent from last year was stronger than now. I can barely smell the rosy scent on the new lipstick. If you own all three shades it can be hard to tell which shade is which unless you look at the bottom of the lipstick.
This leaves a tint behind after hours of wearing it but the longevity isn't very impressive, lasts for about 2-3 hours w/o eating and drinking. You will need to touch up after that. If you want something that lasts for a loooooooong time, I'd suggest you to get Clio's Lipnicure, don't forget to purchase the remover though because it's difficult to remove!
I can't really think of anything else to add here, I think I have pretty much said the important points?
To summarize everything in one sentence.. This is an average lipstick with a pretty packaging. lol
I'm still very happy I got these though because I love Etude House. It's a good addition to my lip product collection. *-*
Etude House Winter Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips review
BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING. You can tell that I have way too much free time now that exam is finally over, I even have time to edit photos like this. Haha! Time to go back to Tumblr and start making graphics of my gorgeous oppars. (fangirling mode on lol)

Pros:
BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING (i had to use all caps)
Affordable
Moisturizing
Creamy
Glides on smoothly
Buildable color
Rosy scent
not shimmery when applied on the lips
Cons:
average lasting power
only 3 shades to choose from
limited edition

Get yours here:

The Winter Princess Etoinette Collection is only available in Korea as of now. It will be released in other countries soon. I got mine at Beautynetkorea. Got it a week after the whole collection was released. Their Christmas promo is still up, go check it out. Click HERE.
I also got the perfume, it's actually the first one on my list because the packaging of the perfume is so pretty! I won't be purchasing anything else from this collection, not really interested in the other products they released. I got the brushes, blusher and lipstick from last year's collection and I was disappointed with the blusher. XD
All of us should save money because Etude House will most probably release something in February. lol They released the Sweet Recipe collection last Feb. I'm looking forward to what kind of concept they'll have in their next make up collection, I bet it's gonna be cute. *-*

Have you tried the Crystal Shine Lips lipstick? Which product in the Winter Princess Etoinette collection do you want to try the most? :D

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. Thank you for the review! Nice pictures as always :)
    I saw this lipstick in the Winter Collection but I have no intention to buy it because my lips has been really dry lately so I try to avoid lipstick as much.

    I bought the perfume too but dislike the smell :( I guess I may try it a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color Precious Blood of Versailles is so lovely, has a very cute and lovely packaging but that not is enough to me this time, thanks for your lovely review dear.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that packaging is so gorgeous! They would make lovely gifts! I think the lipstick colours are lovely too, I particularly like Sip of Wine :)

    Janey

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRD302 is very beautiful and the packaging ist lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both but the pink one it's amazing!
    The packaging it's so classy! :)



    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Etude house's products have always amazing packaging!This packaging didn't dissapoint me either! I really want to try these!! Thanks for the review and beautiful pictures! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think if a girl is buying this product it's mainly for the packaging and the look of the product. They do look great on you, I love the pink.
    I think this is a fabulous review and you haven't tried to oversell it to me and been really honest which are the reviews that I tend to pay more attention too.

    Kate Hurn
    http://beautyhotsquad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not only pretty! It's a treasure!! :D

    It's like a cute pink girly packaging is never enough LOL

    I wanna have one someday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow the packaging is so pretty! I love both shades especially the pink shade *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! I've been waiting for this review! Thanks for posting it! I'm really excited to get these lippies for my collection because I'm a crazy collector and a sucker for cute packaging. I'll probably get it in the next month so I don't blow out my card this month haha. Sigh. My wallet. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab review :D I love Etude House and seriously need to get my hands on these :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha who are your gorgeous oppars? :P

    I kinda want that red now...but I'll wait to see if the rose smell bothers me...I hate roses lol.

    I like the way you edited the picture! It looks more professional than an advertisement =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the lipsticks are lovely! wish could get hold of some.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god! I love Appa Oediga too. Such a sad thing to know that the season 1 is ending so soon :( It'd be brilliant if Minyool joins the cast for season 2 but then again Sung Joo appa might be tired from all the filming and all :p

    Now to the lipstick (LOL), these lipsticks are on my "to try" list but I haven't got the chance to buy it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to order online and try them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that packaging! I have to admit I think I like the red one best - I'll have to add it to my 'must try' list :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marxie, I love when you review Etude House!! I wish I could get hold of these in the UK, they always look so amazing. I love the red one! the packaging would definitely make me stop in my tracks. Very pretty and eye catching!

    Thank you for a wonderful review as always.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these lipsticks have the cutest packaging :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review and beautiful pictures again. I really love this packaging of Etude House Princess Etoinette. A pitty it is just an average lipstick in quality....but on the other hand...who cares if you like to have a nice collection XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice packaging. omooo totally love the color
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really nice product :))
    Thank you for the nice review ~~
    http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/12/sensitive-skins-attention-eye-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. The packaging is just askdsadföködfa *___* I think the red color looks so nice but I think I prefer quality over cute packaging xD So this might not be something for me. I read your CLIO lipnicure review and really want to get this for christmas :> Thanks for your review, Marxie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, they're beautiful!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow! I can tell you have lots of free time! Love your photos and the graphic info presentation! :D
    great review, Marxie! Yep, I want to hear that honest statement of yours. But I would love to get this cause of the adorable packaging!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Too bad the quality is not as good as I hoped they'd be :( But the packaging is a huge plus, I like the white even more than the light pink shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh wow the packaging is really something so Princess and faurytale..I wish to have one only for this reason.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg so cute!! Are you Etude House fans? Cause I always saw you post about their products hehe

    ReplyDelete
  27. very nice packaging nad natural looking shades. Im glad Etude released a very cute and princess-y collection like this. Can't wait to see more of their dainty designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, what a fantastic packaging!
    Really cute!
    But, is it practical? With everything around getting smaller, doesn't it take too much of a space?

    ReplyDelete
  29. agree with you 100%! the packaging does look adorable and i love that it's buildable too! I don't really like lipsticks that go on super bright red!

    ReplyDelete
  30. love both shades! it's easier to wear bright shades when they are not too intense <3

    Check out my new blog on contemporary designs by VVHATIF:)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, that packaging isn't like anything i've seen before, so romantic and feminine!! i love the colours you choose too, i would wear the,m, gig love

    ReplyDelete
  32. the packaging is so cute. great colour pigmentation!
    gig

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey, an average lipstick with amazing packaging still equates to a pretty fab lippie for me! Loved this thorough review, gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I"m definitely a sucker for packaging. I would love to get my hands on at least one. gig

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super pretty packaging! I like it! The pink one is gonna be my fave! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  36. The packaging is cute, just like all Etude House products, and the pink shade one looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. nice post :)

    www.beautytrendfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe