Cloud 9 Whitening Cream Review

5:34 AM

Hey everyoneeee!! I'm back! It's been almost 2 weeks (?) since my last post. Exams are finally over! YAY!!11!!! (ಥ‿ಥ)
 I'm sooo happy, no more stressful nights because of studying and MORE free time. More free time means, more blog posts, more blog posts means I'd probably be posting everyday. (¬‿¬) Okay, maybe every other day? Just so you guys won't get tired of seeing my posts on your dashboards. ( ̄∀ ̄;)
This review was supposed to be posted last week but as you all know, (or maybe not) I said before (in a blog post? or tweet?) that my exam got pushed back and because I really really need and want to pass I took a hiatus here to pay more attention to studying. Speaking of the exam, I passed everything. I was the first one to finish and pass everything. Guyssss,  all my hard work paid off. /ugly sobbing/ I can finally blog, catch up on all the shows that I missed and fangirl over my oppars. (✧◡✧)
K enough of that.
50 ml
Whitening
Anti Wrinkle
Reduces Melanin
Reduces Redness
Brightens skin tone
 This is how the box looks like. It has sticker on the sides with the brand name's logo in it. The bottom of the box is all in Hangul.
This is how the packaging of the product looks like. It looks expensive (well it is expensive) and professional, the jar is actually frosted glass.
I was a bit skeptical to try this product because I wasn't familiar with the brand. It's a skincare product and when it comes to skin care I might as well try out brands that are more well known and trusted by a lot of people. BUT this one was featured in a popular Korean Beauty Show, the Star Beauty Show. They tested this product for 2 weeks. If you guys are interested and want to watch the show, click HERE. The show was subbed by Ibuybeauti. I also suggest that you guys subscribe to their channel, they sub other korean beauty shows too, like getitbeauty. It's very interesting and helpful so do subscribe to their channel. :)
You can see the ingredients list on the back. I'm pretty sure you can't see the lest side clearly so here's the full list:
WATER, TITANIUM DOXIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ARBUTIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL, TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALLMINUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM STEARYL, SULFOSUCCINAMATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDRATED SILICA, POLYSORBATE 80, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF WATER, PERFUME, ADENOSINE, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, LILIUM CANDIDUM FLOWER EXTRACT, SAUSSUREA INVOLUCRATA EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, FREESIA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT, BELLIS PERENNIS (DAYISY) FLOWER EXTRACT, LEOTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT.
 They also included a spatula, you'll see it when you remove the jar from the box.
I love those brands that includes a spatula because I hate dipping my fingers just to get the product. 
Very hygienic!
When you open it, you'll see a lid. The product itself is quite watery so the lid prevents the product from going all over the cap.
Bottom of the jar. Everything is in Hangul. ;;; 
I thought there was a rule thingy in Korea that cosmetic brands are supposed to put the manufacturing date instead of the expiration date.. anyway, the expiration date is 2016.10.06. 
 This is how it looks like when you open it. Can you see or is it too bright? orz The texture is similar to pudding.
You can see it now, right? I mixed it a little so that it can be similar to the product photo provided by the brand but in their photo, the cream looks dry and mine is a little watery. Click here to see.
Using the spatula. If you guys checked the photo provided by the brand, you will notice the difference.
I mixed it again and this is what happened. lol It's not necessary to mix it, actually, I just got bored while taking product photos so I mixed it. lol
Instant whitening! Tilt your screen a bit if you can't see the result clearly. It was dark when I took the before and after photos.
Cloud 9 Whitening Cream gives instant whitening that lasts for hours! The cream doesn't feel greasy, gets absorbed quickly and can be easily removed by water and can be mixed with other products as well, like sun block or facial scrubs. It doesn't look cakey even if you put foundation or bb cream over it. The whitening effect also looks natural just don't apply too much and it can be a little drying too when you apply a lot. It gives a dewy finish and reduces redness slightly. You can use this to even out your skin tone. I'm not so sure about the anti wrinkle function. I've used this for two weeks just to try it and then passed it to a friend. She asked for it because I told her about the instant whitening. lol I don't really use whitening products because I'm not really dark. But I had a breakout on my chin so after about two weeks of using, I was expecting it to make the pimple marks on my chin become less visible but it didn't. I'm so impatient. lol It does whiten and make dark spots less visible but that's only because of the instant whitening. If you watched the video subbed by Ibuybeauti, you'll know that aside from whitening, this product is used to reduce melanin. Unfortunately, I don't have a machine to check how many melanin I have on my face and how much was reduced after using this product for 2 weeks. XD Anyway, my friend loves this product. *-*
If you want to see more rbefore and after photos, just click HERE.

Get yours here:


The product mentioned was sponsored by Ibuybeauti.  Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest

Would you be interested in trying out this product?
Thanks a lot to Ibuybeauti for sending me this to try. If you want to see more before and after photos, just click HERE.
Also, you can get a very special discount at Ibuybeauti. Just add "queen of aegyo" at the comment section when you're going to check out. Hurry! The code is only valid until December 31, don't miss the chance!
Only 8 days left before Christmas! *-* Are you all done with Christmas shopping?
I'll be back tomorrow! :D

You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. Wow, the video is very informative! I have lots of of hyperpigmentation and I'm all for this cream if it is able to reduce them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This prodct is absolutely new to me, I love it use whitening products but for reduce redness yhat is unpretty and for a more natural tone and few days in the week, the pacaking looks expensive and pretty.
    xx


    Join to my $100 International Giveaway Jollychic! FOR WIN $100 GIFT CARD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review!!!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I find the whole idea of whitening creams quite abhorrant. That aside, this is a very well executed and comprehensive review - well done :-)
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whitening cream sounds interesting . I never heard of the brand before but I watched that episode of IbuyBeauty haha xD I would try this product if it wasn't so expensive T__T Anyways, thanks for this review ^ u ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on passing! All your stress paid off! I love the packaging of this cream. GIG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great looking cream... this is first time I see a cream coming with a spoon... great idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. very informative review - great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a fan of whitening creams at all. I like me skin colour, I prefer to use natural ingredients to even out my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's amazing! I know whitening products are kinda big in Asia and I love how the packaging is carefully thought out. That spatula definitely comes in handy and the cover. Glad that it does what it says in the tin, as they say ;) x Donah GiG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard about the product but it looks interesting. I think it would be worth a try :)

    Cheryl GIG

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love your reviews, you get your hands on the most amazing products that aren't available here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow love the sound of this, great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this sounds great, shame about the hefty price tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the packaging of this! It's awesome to also see an instant-whitening effect. I'm not sure if I'd use it though considering it might make my face too white compared to my neck and such. GIG LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that is amazing you really can see the difference! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This really looks like a fantastic product! I do not use whitening creams, but it seems amazing :)
    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is a new product for me but looks fantastic. i cannot see youtube video its blocked in my country. poor me :(

    lovely share :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This product sounds pretty cool, but I'm pale enough haha.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. what type of special discount we can get?

    ReplyDelete
  21. A good whitening cream is pretty rare and this sounds pretty impressive! the video is very informative! thanks hun for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the packaging. It’s good to know that it can reduce redness and that it gives the skin a dewey finish. giglove

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the packaging and the instant whitening effect! this is great when are from an all night party and your face looks haggard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I think this is too much for my whitening skincare budget since I'm not a huge fan, but super cute pudding like texture!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haven't heard of this brand .. but it sure seems good!!

    xx
    Chaicy
    Style.. A Pastiche!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The juxtapositioning of whiting product with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from the aristocracy, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Here begins my in-depth analysis of the glorious subject of whiting product.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi thanks for the review and I want try this.. but what is the difference between the white text and the green text on the logo on bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  28. CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS help repair and rejuvenate skin cells, and slows down the aging process. Anti Aging Skin Cream-Best Natural Wrinkle Remover Filler and Moisturizer for Face Eyes and Neck-Top Le Fair Product for Tightening and Firming-Repair Dry Skin and Dark Spots-Skin Lightening and whitening cream - Le Fair Best Seller!: Beauty"

    ReplyDelete
  29. you can buy it, www.stylekorean.com
    this site sells Laneige, 3CE, Innisfree, Etude House, Nature Republic and so on, with lowest price.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hallo dort, Ich habe gerade ein wenig Zeit mit dem Lesen durch Ihre Beiträge, die fand ich ganz aus Versehen bei der Untersuchung eines meiner Projekte.
    Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    Hydroface Erfahrungen
    Hydroface Faltencreme

    ReplyDelete
  31. I selling this product ~~ would you mind i share this info to my facebook ? :)
    Thanks for your info

    ReplyDelete
  32. haircaretoday present GK Hair Leave In Spray forms a defensive shield over each of the hair strands. It also adds softness to the hair texture and makes them smoother than before. Buy GK Leave In Spray

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ich war sehr erfreut, Ihre Artikel. Das war eine große Lese für mich. Ich habe es vorgemerkt, und ich freue mich auf das Lesen der Artikel.
    Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    Hydroface Erfahrungen
    Hydroface Kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  34. I must say that it's a perfect solution of ski whitening,
    http://www.nerium.com.mx/shop/janislicuanan

    ReplyDelete
  35. Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this.
    luxury cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks a lot for this really an amazing and nice post,
    100 layers of sriracha

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe