Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review

7:27 AM

Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
(That's a long product name for an eyeliner, isn't it? :P)
Good news is, I'm back as promised. YAY! Bad news is I MIGHT not be able to post anything next week because I need to prepare for a series of practical exam. OTL But I'm going to try to be more active in blogging after the exam. :D
I got this eyeliner set last July and these photos were taken on that month too. I know, this is a super late review, right? lol I'm not really into eyeliners (and mascaras and eyeshadows, just basically anything that has to do something with eyes because idk lol because it's hard to remove? and I suck at applying those stuffs) I'll TRY to learn so I can join some make up collabs too. lol
anyway
Let's start with the review! 
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
 
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set
1.4g each
This waterproof eyeliner set comes with creamy textured, vibrant and vivid pop & hot colors that glides on smoothly for dazzling eyes.
 
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
This set contains 5 eyeliners and these colors were supposedly perfect for summertime but it isn't summer anymore. haha D: These aren't the only colors in this line, you can choose to purchase which shades you fancy individually. If I remember correctly, there are some green, yellow and other unusual shades too.
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
You can easily recognize which color is which because of the caps. 
 
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
I really like polkadots but I'm not digging the white packaging because it gets dirty easily. The color of the eyeliner transfers to the packaging, I find it just a teeny bit irritating sometimes because I like my stuffs clean. XD
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set Review
L-R
BK801 - Star Night Black
BR402 - Dolly Brown
RD304 - Passion Burgundy
OR201 - Swing Orange
PK104 - Jealous Pink
(R-L) PK104, RD304, OR201, BR402, BK801
Here's another look at the eyeliners.
All of them has shimmers. I hate eyeliners that has shimmers in it because it's so hard to remove. Jealous pink is really pretty though. XD My favorites are PK104, RD304 and BR402. I'm not really a fan of color orange. :P
These eyeliners are pretty much true to it's claims, creamy and vibrant. The brown, orange and red has slight shimmers in it while the black one had more shimmers than I expected. The pink one is the most shimmery because you're supposed to use it on your waterline to give off a more youthful looking vibe.
In the first photo, I rubbed it really hard and as you can all see, it didn't budge at all.
As for the second one, that's how it looked like after I had running water over it, I think it lasted for more than a minute or 2. This claimed to be waterproof and it is indeed waterproof.
On the last photo, after repeating what I did in the second photo, I tried to rub it again real hard and it's when the eyeliner came off. BK801 and OR201 are still looking quite okay though.
Bottom line is, these are really long lasting. You just need to wait for it to set and I must say it does set quite fast and the pigmentation is really nice too.
I recommend this! I think the formula for this and the eyeliners in the & Rose line is just the same. I'm thinking of getting the Dust Purple but then I'm still not sure because I wouldn't really use it. XD

Pros:
Creamy
Waterproof
Smudge proof
Glides on smoothly
Pigmented
Has wide variety of colors to choose from
Affordable
Cons:
Packaging gets dirty easily
Shimmers (can be a pro too but this is a con for me because it's hard to remove :P)
Needs to be sharpened

Get yours here:

Infinite won 2 awards at MAMA! YAY! Best Male Group and Worldwide Performer Award! /fangirl mode/ lol Bangtan didn't attend though. :/ but Infinite won YAY!!!!!!!!! :D
idk what to say anymore, I need to sleep now then study tomorrow. ;_______;
I will probably be back on Sunday. :D
I'm so excited for the Princess Etoinette Season 2. It's going to be released on the 27th. 
kbye! :P

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. Pretty colors and love the packaging <3 Wonderful review!!

    http://hungrrypanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colors are pretty! Thanks for the review :) Followed you! You mind following back? :D

    blushindaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here :D you didn't reply me so I bet you fell asleep? Haha but yay another review! I can't wait for princess etoinette 2 too been stalking their page xD ooooh the colors of these eyeliners are pretty :D love it! But I don't like brown eyeliner somehow haha.

    pink puppies ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty.. I have one of this pencil in OR202 but have not yet tried it (LOL)

    http://greyrose14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the colors of these eyeliners are so pretty!!!

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours are all really great. I love your Water and Rub tests. They are great ways to test how durable the product will be! GIG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this too and I use the red and orange one. THe red is pretty. While the others I gave them to friends because I have similar color from other brand. I love that they are smudgeproof

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos, they look so professional!
    The packaging of this is so chic as well, all the colour are so pretty ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are amazing! <3 PK104 and RD304 are super pretty.
    Great review! Your photos make me wanna buy these even more :3

    Bella / everythingaboutbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour! I love it :D you make a really awesome review x

    http://vintagexvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the packaging is amazing...so pretty and colorful. The shades are good too - bright and warm at the right point. Great choice.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these colors! These are now a must for my wishlist<3
    ★ Etude House Giveaway★

    ReplyDelete
  13. just what i wanted to see...mmm feel like buying it!! gig

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look to cute and really well pigmented too. This is going on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I REALLLLLLYYYY wanna try etude products!!! They have the cutest packaging...and these eye liner shades are fantastic...and so original and unique!!! LLove it...and I know even my mom would love these :D

    giglove!

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The packaging looks really nice. :) I love all the colors, so I would love to try these pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks and sounds amazing, and i'm really loving the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, this pencil looks very interesting, I've never tried a pencil from Etude. I will buy it next time, thanks for great review :)

    http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the review! These look really promising and I love the colors! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg those colors really do pop out! Sad that they didn't pass the rub test, but you're not supposed to rub your eye so it's okay :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been hearing great things about Etude, I'm DYING to give it a try. What gorgeous colors! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty!! But too bad it's not smudgeproof. And I watched MAMA too. So happy that GD got so many awards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. seriouslly i am being fan of etude house. their packaging is so eye catching ... i so wish i can get it in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. These remind me of the NYX jumbo eye pencils! I hate that they have to sharpened though.. the colours looks better than the NYX ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMGGGGG the packaging is so cute!!! And I love the colours teehee

    ReplyDelete
  26. The pigment of these pencils looks really good! Usually waterproof pencils aren't very waterproof for me, but I'm tempted to try these. Even though the packaging is white, I do think it's cute with the coloured polkadots. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super pretty colors! I am a huge fan of colored eyeliners.. These are such great products with their pigmentation and longevity! PK104 seems to be perfect for brightening up the inner corners.. :) <3 giglove

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm totally floored by the cuteness of this collection. EH has done it again, well they always have haha. Those colors are absolutely stunning and they look very pigmented too. On to my list!

    xx Donah
    GiG

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aaaahhh!!!! Once again Etude House <3 and once again cute packaging.... They are looking absolutely stunning and long-lasting with a superb pigmentation xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Don't know what I love more: The packaging or the color.

    ReplyDelete
  31. the shades look amazing! the burgundy is my favourite
    gig

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the packaging and the colors! I'm pretty sure you can wear them in any season!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a neat packaging. Love it!
    And Orange shade is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I know this is completely the wrong reason to like a product, but I really do like the packaging and design on the pencils :) what a sucker for design I am.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Do you mean you can pick and choose which colours you want and they will pop it into the box?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this set.. bur I wanted the pink one it is not included in the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh wow!! These colors are gorgeous! It's very hard to find eyeliners in these colors, so wish that I could easily get my hands on Etude products. GIG

    ReplyDelete
  38. the light pink shimmer would look so cute as an inner highlight!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe