Etude House Rosy Tint Lips Review

7:16 AM


Etude House Rosy Tint Lips
Hello everyone! Here's another lip product review. :P Rosy Tint Lips from Etude's "& Rose" collection. I got these last month but I didn't get the chance to post it back then because of internet connection issues. orz I got these from one of my favorite ebay shop, f2plus1, I always purchase Etude products from them because it's cheaper and I only have to add $2 for a tracking number. They also ship the products within 24 hours as long as they have it in stock. Customer service is really great too, they reply fast. And just in case you guys don't know yet, they opened a new online shop called Beautynetkorea. You can visit them there too and you can get discounts and other benefits if you sign up. ^^ All of their products are currently on sale at their website, click HERE. let's all take advantage of the sale. lol
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips
This matte lip cream is perfect for achieving gradient lips because of the sponge tip, you can also achieve full lip color, just use a lip brush or dab it with your fingers and lastly as a blusher. I haven't tried using this as a blusher though and I don't think I will ever try it. XD
I think most of you will agree if I say that the boxes are prettier than the actual packaging of the product. lol I'm quite disappointed because they spent more time making the boxes pretty when they should've made more effort in making the actual packaging of the product look more appealing.
The Rosy tint lips is available in 8 shades. Number 1 and 8 comes in red boxes while the rest are all in white.

Back of the box, everything is in Hangul. ^^
You can see the product name and shade on top of the box and the manufacturing date at the bottom.
Last photo of the box. LOL It's so pretty, I can't help but take a lot of photos of it. ;__; I don't think I can throw these boxes away. lol

It looks really simple, right?
I got 1 (Before Blossom), 5 (Baby Peony) and 8 (After Blossom). It's in a hard plastic squeeze tube with a removable sponge applicator. Because they used hard plastic, you'll need extra effort when squeezing the tube. Now I'm not sure if it's just mine but the tube of Before Blossom that I got is softer so it's easier to use. Yay for that. And I'm also not sure if I'm just really weak (lol) but I always press the tubes hard just to dispense the tint. It can get annoying sometimes especially when you're in a hurry and you're like "why aren't you coming out? /flips table/" JK It will most probably become even harder to dispense once you only have a little amount of tint left in the tube.
Product name and shade at the back of the tube. 
What made me want to get this is the sponge applicator.. because it's unique so I wanted to try it. But now that I tried it myself, I'm not really sure (again lol) if I like it or what. It's like a love and hate relationship. The sponge applicator is nice if you want to achieve the gradient lips, you can easily smudge the tint but it's hard to get to the edges because it's round and it absorbs the product and not really that hygienic imo. The sponge is hard too btw.
There's a small hole in the middle of the sponge applicator. You can easily remove it by twisting. 



I didn't use the sponge applicator on these swatches.  
These are very pigmented and creamy. The color is buildable, I think the shades that I chose are all wearable, if you want it to be sheer for a natural everyday look, just apply a bit and apply more if you want to get a bolder color. Easy peasy. If I were to choose a favorite among these three, I'd choose the After Blossom. Just for a change. lol I'm really in love with #8. The deep plum color is really gorgeous, isn't it? Perfect for Autumn. #1 is red orange. These tints has rose scent that is similar to the Etoinette lipsticks. The staying power is average. It can last for about 3-4 hours without eating or drinking. You wouldn't want to eat or drink while wearing this because it transfers easily. This is not drying despite it having a matte finish but not moisturizing either. This won't look good on dry chapped lips, so if you have dry lips like me, I suggest (as always) that you exfoliate and moisturize first before using. :D

Pros:
Has 8 colors to choose from
Affordable
buildable
Pigmented
Creamy
Matte finish
Rose scent
Cons:
Packaging - hard to squeeze
sponge applicator - unhygienic
accentuate dry parts

Get yours here:
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips $9.12

Have you tried this tint? If not, would you like to give this a try and in which shade are you interested in? :D
The last episode of Master's sun will air today. ;___;
Thank you for reading! See you in my next post. :)

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. The package is really lovely. The three are very pigmented and intense color but are really pretty too. Of the three Baby Peony is my fav the color is just perfect. Many thanks for your detailed review.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pigmented they are, but I hate those applicators. And they start to smell when they get old, eww.

    Beauty By Tellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's look not bad at all, I like the color, just it lacks some glossy effect and it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think After Blossom looks great on you ^_^ I also feel that it is a little unhygienic... but they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still debating whether get these or not. I want the After Blossom, but it's quite out of my comfort zone. Still, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try this but only if it's discounted haha XD And I think after blossom is my favorite among these 3 too hehe~ The staying power is just really low and I always have chapped lips too :(
    Still thinking about it tho haha :D
    And thanks for the review, Marxie :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before Blossom is a pretty red color. I ordered Petal Rose, but perhaps I'm going to get some more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours!!! I want try some!! I love the boxes too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also disappointed about the packaging =/ The boxes are so pretty and eyecatching!
    I think these are nice to have but not a must have

    ReplyDelete
  10. After Blossom is the shade that I am aiming right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo pretty! I've been eyeing this line since it came out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate how the applicators start to smell after sometime :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the baby peony <3
    should try it later..

    oniichan-niichan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the review! i wanted to try this but now i'm not so sure because of the hard plastic packaging :c the boxes are so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Really cute your blog! <3 I'm a new follower of yours... Wanna visit and follow my beauty blog...? Please check it out here: http://mybeautycornerblog.blogspot.it/2013/10/persunmallcom-my-brand-new-boy-friend.html Bye, bye!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so beautiful!!!
    Im in love with all their products and packaging... :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. soooo much pink in your blog ;)

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love LOVE the colors! They are very pigmented, which I always love that! I love all three of them! Will definitely investigate them! Awesome review! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just got #8 after blossom and I love love love love (love again n again) love it! I can't seem to stop using it. However, like you said. I have to spend a lot of time squeezing out the product and spreading it. Not one of the wisest packaging but don't the colors look gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just got this in the color Tea Rose, I'm thinking of buying another color but I'm still pondering whether to get Before Blossom or After Blossom :/

    ☼ ☀Summer Solstice☀ ☼

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg your blog is so nice!!!!! I've mine too in french/english ^^ check it if you have time
    I've order all the colors of Etude House Rosy Tint Lips ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just got them and i'll try them but yes the sponge i think looks so cute but well you know is a sponge so it will absorb the product! i loved your review

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for posting this! i was looking for reviews on this product to see if i wanted to get it and it helped me :)
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Before Blossom looks really good, I might actually get it~
    PINKIVORYS- click for korean beauty and kpop~ ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe