Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream Review

7:05 AM


Hello! I'm back! :D
A super typhoon (yes, super, that's what they call it, super typhoon) just left the country but it still rains here every single day, like seriously. I was MIA for more than a week because my internet connection sucks, all thanks to the typhoon. I wish it would stop raining even just for the first week of October. I miss the sun. I used to like rain but there's too much rain and typhoon these past months. :/ And just when I thought things can't get any worse, my camera got broken too. =_= I haven't used it for like.. only a week and when I tried to open it, an error came up, E:61:00, I can't take photos because of that, it was out of focus, everything's blur. When I opened it again, it kept on saying remove the lens cap even if I already removed it. OTL Good thing I already took some product photos when it was still sunny here. It's just annoying because I didn't get a chance to take photos of the cc creams just yet. OTL I need to get this fixed asap.
Anyway, enough with my complaints, I'm back with a review of Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream. I've heard so many good thing about this and I've been testing this product for weeks now.

Mizon SNAIL RECOVERY GEL CREAM 45ml 

# Features
Snail slime filtrate 74%
No artificial color / fragrance and paraben
Light but moist and nutritious texture gives your skin vitality without irritation!

 
# How to Use
Apply proper amount at last time of skin care.
* Multi-Function Tip! : It could be a full of moisture snail Sleeping Pack or Cool Relaxing Pack.
** Difference from ALL-IN-ONE Snail Repair Cream : Should be applied as the first cream right after washing your face for skin Homeostasis and trouble vestige care.
- taken from Jolse-

Created for Wrinkle Care by KFDA
Lightweight snail gel cream containing 74% of Snail filtrate
I can't find the photo of the back of the box and unfortunately I can't take a photo of it now because my camera isn't working but I will update this with the photo once I get my camera fixed. ;_; This also has a authenticity hologram sticker so that you'll know if the product you bought is genuine. I think all Mizon products has this sticker.
Click to enlarge
-taken from Jolse-
Ingredients:Snail secretion filtrate, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, Bis-peg-18 methyl ether, dimethyl silane, polysorbate2-, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, glycosyl trehalose, hydrogenated starch hydolsyate, triethanolamine, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glyocol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium polyacrylate, centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, camellias sinensis leaf extract, nelumbo nucifera flower extract, betula platylphylla japonica juice, tropolone, copper tripeptide-1, allantoin, panthenol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, adenosine, disodium edta
It's in a small pink squeeze tube. If you take off the cap you'll see a seal on the opening of the tube, proof that no one has opened it yet. I've read that this is small but I still got surprised at how small this is. I wasn't even sure at first if this will last for a month, fortunately, it did. lol But it depends on how much you use and how frequent you use it.
Everything is in Hangul. :P This is super cheap, you can get it at $5.88 at Jolse.
The gel is quite watery and clear in color. You can easily spread it and the skin absorbs it quite fast. It also feels really light on the skin without making it feel greasy. The first time I used it I had pimples like 3-5, I was disappointed because I expected that it will make my skin nicer. I'm not really the type who gets pimples, I actually rarely get one which is why I'm disappointed. But back then, I used this with other products because I thought it will work great. After about a week I tried to use this just by itself because maybe this isn't the reason why I suddenly got pimples. I had a humungous pimple on my chin ;__; because of a certain product (that also has snail filtrate in it, will review it soon) and I decided to use this on that pimple to see if it will heal and it did. It was rather slow though, I think I saw the result after 3 days. Okay, it's not really slow, I'm just impatient. lol I know nothing works overnight but it's just weird for me to have pimples so I want it to disappear asap. But overall, this is really great for pimples. I only have a slightly dark spot on my chin and I think it will go away pretty soon as long as I keep on using this. This also claims to be good for fine lines, I have fine lines under my eyes (booo) due to too much pulling and I put this gel there religiously with a hope that it will somehow fade away but it didn't. I honestly didn't see any improvement in it. I don't really think this is a super duper amazingly great product like what others said but then again.. for the price, I think this is really good for pimples, it helps your skin heal faster. It also leaves my skin hydrated.

Pros:
Very affordable (yes I have to add very, $5.88 yo)
Gets rid of pimples
Hydrating
Hygienic
gets absorbed quickly
Cons:
doesn't really live up to all of its claims

But I still like this. I'd give this a 3.5 out of 5. ^^
 The product mentioned was sponsored by Jolse. I'm not getting paid to write a positive review. Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest

Get yours here:
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream $5.88  


Thanks a lot to Jolse for sending this product to me!  They're having a new event on their website "Weekly Discount Event"  You can also see them on Facebook. CLICK HERE.
I'll post a cushion foundation review tomorrow. Look forward to it. :D
Bye~! :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. pretty cheap but it doesnt do what it claims that's disappointing :( it will be great if a product costs super cheap and works really well (something that will never happen lol)

    mind checking my blog? <3
    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product is so cheap :o I think it's still okay for that price even tho it doesn't live up to all of it claims~ and thanks for the review, It sucks that there is so much rain and typhoons and how your camera broke ><

    -Mindy
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I'm just glad you're okay! *A*
    It's a shame it didn't do much for you. :c I heard some pretty good reviews about this, so I'm a bit disappointed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a bit skeptical of the snail creams, partly because I don't want to put snail on my face hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you told me before about it gave you pimples after using it but reading it again makes me go ;( cause it sounds so horrible :/ I think some products work well on some while they don't on others. cause this product is my HG pimple go away cream :/ and it reduces redness too. haha but well at least it's cheap ^^ I don't think it works on fine lines either cause my not so fine lines are still visible haha. gah I'm getting older again XD anyway thank you for the review :D (I still haven't reviewed mine)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheap, i need to pay 45 bucks to buy this omg that is bcs i live in malaysia and it needed cost for shipping so yeah

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe