TONYMOLY Egg Pore Tightening Pack Review

6:51 AM

Hello! :D
I was going to make a post about cushion foundations but I found this review on my drafts, I forgot to post it. OTL
 Cute packaging! :D
This was sent to be by Bntnews.
Bntnews is an online newspaper that focuses on korean entertainment, beauty and fashion. If you like korean beauty products, they have a lot of helpful articles on their Beauty Section, click HERE to see all beauty related articles by bntnews or if you want to know the latest news about Korean entertainment, just click THIS. :D

Don't forget to visit their website, like their Facebook page, follow them on Twitter and Tumblr and subscribe to their Youtube channel. :D

 Product Description:
The Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Pack is a clay mask that is enriched with egg white and Camellias extracts to help tighten your pores and give your skin a deep-down cleansing experience. It also contains keratin that is an effective skin whitening agent.
 I use this twice a week.
Ingredients list
I usually just apply this on my nose and cheeks (same with the photo above) because that's where the pores are the most visible but you can also use apply this in your whole face if you wish. Avoid the eye and lip area.
The top of the egg, you can crack this and use it to grow a plant! I haven't tried cracking mine yet but some said it already includes seeds inside. :O I don't think mine has seeds though. XD
you can see the manufacturing date at the bottom!
 When you open the egg, you'll see a yellow lid that prevents the product from going all over the place.
My dad thought this was peanut butter. lol
I don't really think the yellow lid was needed because this has a thick jelly like texture. Unlike other clay masks, this can be easily spread but IT DOESN'T INCLUDE A SPATULAAAA! If you don't have any extra spatula, just make sure that your hands are clean when getting the product.
It actually dries fast, depends on how thick you apply it and when it dries it doesn't feel hard unlike other clay masks so you don't have to worry about not being able to talk or smile while using this. It has a slight cooling and tightening effect while wearing this mask and after washing it off, it leaves your skin very smooth, soft and it brightens your face as well. It's easy to wash off and doesn't leave you skin feeling dry. However, I only saw a very slight change on the size of my pores after using it and it will only lasts for short amount of time so I was a pretty disappointed because.. maybe my expectations were a bit too high or maybe you need to use the whole Egg Pore line so you can see some good results. :P Another thing I didn't quite like about this is the scent, it's hard to explain. (I wish I can just let you guys smell it rn lol) It doesn't smell really bad but somehow it smells very artificial? and the scent is quite strong too, it doesn't really bother that much but this might not be appealing to those who are sensitive to fragrances.

Pros:
Cute packaging
Leaves skin soft and smooth
Brightens
Easy to wash off
Slightly minimizes the size of the pores
Has slight cooling effect
Not drying
Cons:
No spatula
Scent
Contains Paraben

I wouldn't really recommend this because there were only slight changes and it only last for a short amount of time but who knows, we all have different types of skin so what doesn't work for me may work for you. XD

The product mentioned was sponsored by Bntnews. I'm not getting paid to write a positive review. Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest
Thanks to Bntnews for sending me this product!
Will you try this product or do you know any product that works better than this one?
:D

I'm currently listening to BTOB's When I was your man, i like it. *o* I'm looking forward to their comeback! Also, Bangtan has a variety show and it will air next week! Yay! So excited.  :D

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Oh many thaks for your revew, the color is interesting. It would be better that I had a spatula.Many thanks for your honest review, but I'm not sure to buy this product because I'm not convinced.

    Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I'm not sure about trying this one because of the HUGE list of ingredients. I'm trying to use to use more eco-friendly, green products going forward... Such cute packaging though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging!,sounds like a great idea.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this very detailed review :)
    I never really knew how these egg pore tightening packs works...

    I think I would like to try this someday ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like products which I have to let dry and then peel/wash off, and hoped that the "eggs" by tonymoly would be good for my pores, so it's a pity that it didn't work :/
    ~moon

    ReplyDelete
  6. the packaging damn kawaii lo...but how many times can you use it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least we can enjoy the cute packaging :)

    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! :) I love the packaging~ I saw someone else reviewing this too and she was literally fangirling about it haha~ tbh, I'm not really convinced by the product but it would be something nice to try when I'm seeing it around in a store :)

    Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have it too, and I have to disagree with you. It's very helpful but not alone but with the whole set.
    I have the whole set and my skin is so much better thanks to it. I should make a more complex review.

    http://born2cute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was always interested in those three eggs from tonymoly. I heard a lot of raves about the golden egg of the three ones. Did you try the others, too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review. Such a pretty packaging, too bad it has strong smell, I can't stand anything too perfumey :(

    http://aminanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My pores really need this product! Would check BNTNews asap! Thanks for the review. I'm your new follower on GFC. <3

    xoxo
    Pauchee C.
    http://paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! the "EGG" can be use as a pot for plant ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this very detailed review :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even though u might not recommend it.... the packaging makes me wanna buy it :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review! I agree the packaging is ADORABLE. But it's a bummer it's not as effective as you hoped it would be :/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sigh, yeah some cosmetics are just gimmicks >__< At least it's super cute haha..

    xoxo
    Quyen

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love cute packaging, but it isn't worth it when the product doesn't really live up to its claims. The huge amount of chemicals in it makes it less appealing, too. I wish it worked better and was more natural, and then I would totally be on board!

    http//veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Something for me and love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the packaging :D....I am glad to know that it's works well and leaves the skin smooth and soft! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The packaging is super cute! Too bad about that long list of ingredients, though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a great product! I love the packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG the packaging is so cute. Looks like a great product. But I'm not sure if I would personally use this product. Thank you for sharing it though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow.. Your post so details. I'd love to read this...
    Great post
    Www.misskattie.com #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks so cute, especially the packaging that looks like a real egg. Haha. I like how the product itself looks too. I want to try it! I love facial masks, especially pore tightening ones coz I have some big pores on my cheek area.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You guys have the cutest packaging :( lol but thanks for the super detailed review!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe