Etude House Vivid Pop Stick Review

5:40 AM


Etude House Vivid Pop Stick

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm not feeling well. (lol what a good way to start a post. XD) How are you all? I haven't posted for quite a while. (take note, QUITE A WHILE) OTL Just skip this paragraph and move on to the next one, that's where the review starts. lol I can't take photos because there's typhoon, my internet connection became slow too so I just watched everything I downloaded before during my free time (SNK, Gu Family Book, Free, The Master's Sun, and Kamesama No Anai) I'm not sure but I think we had 3 typhoons here over the course of 2 weeks? Not sure if it's 2 or 3, I don't watch news that much. /slapped/ Rain just won't stop, it literally rains every single day.

Etude House Vivid Pop Stick
 Product Description
Creates extreme point lip makeup with vivid and enriched color like original lip color.
 Long lasting effect with vivid look for hours.
 Clean look without vertical wrinkle or dead skin cells.
 Economic auto stick type that doesn’t need to cut to enable you to use simply as lip liner/ lip tint/ lipstick depending on ways of use.


I wasn't sure which product to review and just randomly choose this one, Etude House Vivid Pop Stick. :P
credit: etude house
Etude House Vivid Pop Stick was released last June. It's a matte lip crayon that can be used as a lipstick, lip tint and lip liner. Available in 8 colors.
1 Kissing You
2 This Love
3 Just Dance
4 Popstick Baby
5 Teenage Dream
6 Girls on Top
7 Californian Girl
8 Crazy in Love


Etude House Vivid Pop Stick

The one I got is #8, Crazy In Love. /sings Beyonce's crazy in love lol/ I bought number 3 a long time ago but it still hasn't arrive yet. /weeps/
This one was sent to me by iamlove-shop(ebay)/Jolse for review purposes. I have bought some stuffs from their ebay shop before, I personally prefer buying on ebay because it's much cheaper there and you just have to add about $2 to get a tracking number. Their new shop, Jolse also works just the same, if you click HERE you will see that they offer a lot of brands. They even have some brands that other shops doesn't offer. If I'm not mistaken they were one of the first who added Benton on their shop. Benton is a new brand that is being raved by some beauty bloggers now, Jolse also sent me Benton's Snail Bee High Content Essence which I will review soon. Jolse have a lot of products and they always update their catalog. you can easily see the new products on their main page. Overall, I highly recommend Jolse/iamlove-shop because their products are reasonably priced, they have monthly/launching sales (10% off now for Etude House products until August 31st) great customer service and fast and free shipping. :D

Etude House Vivid Pop Stick
The cap has a sticker on it with the product name and shade while the second photo displays the bottom part of the lip crayon where you twist it to push the product up, you can also see the manufacturing date there.
Etude House Vivid Pop Stick
I like the design of this lip crayon! It looks cute and it's also bigger that what I expected. :D I hope this won't share the same faith as my Sweet Recipe Candy Stick though. The twist up mechanism of my Candy Stick stopped working after a few uses, anyway, this one seems much more reliable. lol

Etude House Vivid Pop Stick
Same height with Etude House lipsticks, this one is just slightly slimmer. I think this will last for quite a while, but of course it's still depends on how often you use it. :P
Etude House Vivid Pop Stick
Top

Etude House Vivid Pop Stick Swatches
Sorry for the inconsistent lighting in my photos. OTL It looks way better in real life. XD
how to do gradient lips lol

I absolutely love this lip crayon, it's one of my favorite lip products now.
I didn't quite like the result when I applied it lightly on my lips but when I tried to build up the color I was like "OMG this is so pretty!" It's very pigmented, has matte finish and I just love how red it is. The result of the gradient lips looks nice but I love it more when it's fully applied on the lips. It's not that hydrating and the lasting power is just average (it lasts for a long time if you don't eat or drink lol) however, the color is too pretty and it also makes the wrinkles on your lips look less visible.
For natural/everyday look: Gradient lips
For parties/special occasions: Apply all over your lips

Pros:
Has 8 colors to choose from
Glides smoothly on the lips/easy application
Pigmented
Cute packaging
No Scent
Buildable
Matte finish
Affordable
Cons:
Not moisturizing (use a lip balm underneath)
accentuates dry parts of the lips (exfoliate!)

I want to get more shades. I hope the one I bought (No.3)will come soon. ;_;

The product mentioned was sponsored by Jolse. I'm not getting paid to write a positive review. Opinions expressed are based on my own experience and 100% honest

Get yours here:
Etude House Vivid Pop Stick 

Thanks a lot to Jolse for sending this product to me! It's one of my favorite lip products now. :D
Go check them out, they have 10% of on Etude House items.

Have you tried this product? If not, would you like to try it or are there any lip crayons or any lip products that you would like to recommend? :D

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Omg! This looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I have the shade #4 and #7 and they're so pretty as well^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the color looks so sexy when fully applied! I like that it's super red *-* I hope the shade #3 Just Dance will arrive soon becuz I really wanna see a swatch of that color too >u< because i'm currently looking for a nice liptint or stick for gradient lips heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that makes a big difference! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i want one now :o i hope you don't get any more typhoons and i'm ADDICTED to SNK! i got all caught up in two days (i stopped watching after the first episode bc for some reason, i thought it wasn't good /slapped/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm agree with you, marxie! it looks better when you fully applied it on your lips.. XD
    i got number 6, just want to take photos of it tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh this is gorgeous I love the gradient look you have done. Looks like another must buy to add to the list. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so cute! Love all the great colors! The gradient look is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are entirely too cute to resist (not that anyone would want to!). Thank you for sharing, it's a new product to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my teen girls would LOVE this! I haven't seen these yet, which probably means they haven't either. I need to show them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh really cute color is too much red to me but is vibrant and pop. Many thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Didn't I tell you that your lips are just too voluptuous and pretty with any colors? Haha /thinking what I said about wanting to see more in a perverted tone/ love the red color on your lips! Great photos too as always ^^ you should post more again haha I missed your reviews! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the colour is so vibrant and pretty! I love how it looks on your lips! Gotta get my hands on some of these too. *w* Thanks for the review Marxie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its pretty cool for vibrant gradient lips!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe