June Babies!

6:13 AM


 
Hello everyone! :D Time flies, can't believe that it's already June. omg :O Anyway, today I'm going to share with you all the products I got and will most probably be reviewing this month. :D I didn't really spend anything on these products. lol Half of it are early birthday present from my sister and half was sent by my lovely sponsors.

I'll start with the things that my sister gave me. ;___; I actually asked her to buy me the Cure Natural Aqua Gel but she can't find it in HK and I thought she wouldn't buy anything because she's busy(she went there because of work) but she gave me these stuffs instead. *o* 

Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
YAY! I'm so happy to get this! I've been wanting to try this because of all the good reviews I've read! (forever struggling with lighting and lol at the butterflies)

Dollywink False Eyeslashes No. 11
I can't find the photo I took earlier so I had to take another one and it's so dark here so this photo is quite lq OTL So excited to try this! I need to buy a better glue first though. Dollywink glue doesn't work on me =_=
Dollywink Pencil Eyeliner
Old packaging! I really think the old packaging is cuter than the new one. XD
(decided to remove the butterflies lol)
Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Lotion
Another Japanese product! This works really well in removing make up *o* Will post a full review soon. :D
Sasatinie Aqua Magic Gloss
I forgot the shade lol I'm not really a lip gloss fan but I've tried this a few times and it's quite okay. lol

Now onto the products that my sponsors sent me. :D

It's raining CC Cream! lol I received 3 cc creams from Ibuybeauti. I really love the way they packed everything. I thought they'll only send me cc creams because they only asked me to review those so I was surprised that they even sent me a nail polish, a mini Yoochun standee and there's also an ibuybeauti card (forgot to take a photo of it. orz) Click the link to know more info about the products. :D




Thank you so so much Alex and Ibuybeauti! :D

Alice of W2beauty also sent me a product from Etude House, the Drawing Show Brush Liner in Brown. Thanks Alice!
I think this is the most decent photo in this post. lol


Don't forget to join my TN Zero Blemish BB Cream giveaway sponsored by Ibuybeauti! I will randomly pick 10 winners via Rafflecopter. :D

That's all for today. I will be back with a review tomorrow. Thanks a lot for reading! :D   

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. omg, love everything you got ! you're so lucky !
    hihi excited for the review Marxie ^.^
    nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.That's a lot of stuff to review. I'm looking forward to the dolly wink liquid eyeliner and the face shop cc cream review. Both products I wantto try sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think old Dolly wink packaging is cuter too.
    Cool, so much nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so many nice products! The nail polish looks super gorgeous, can't wait to read your reviews :)

    Louise
    Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really nice products sweetie!
    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really nice products!
    I hope the review soon!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul indeed, can't wait to read your reviews! Trust me, most of the products are oh-so-good!!!
    #gig

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super nice haul post!!! >.< Waiting for the reviews~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that's alot of products you got there!
    Love the dollywink falsies and the nail polish. :>

    xoxo,
    Clarie C.
    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome stuff! I've heard some great things about the face shop CC cream! I was planning to get the dolly wink liquid liner but every time I decide not to because it's kind of expensive. >.<
    Can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course the old packaging is cuter! Haha and I told you dolly wink glue doesn't work on....everyone (well me) haha so get the real glue :D woot cc creams galore! Will be waiting for your reviews! And funny how you bug me for eye makeup tutorial and you already have the same drawing show liner as what I use in the tutorial xD mine is gel liner tho but it's the same haha <3 look how nice of me writing you a comment at 3am in the morning haha jk ily! You owe us a lot of reviews from your last hauls and beauty box xD but I will wait patiently (and bug you privately to take my revenge haha) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got some goodies :D Can't wait for the reviews! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah, so many goodies! :'D I can't wait for your reviews~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see the CC cream reviews! I heard Jessica uses Banila co's and I want to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I'd love to see your reviews on the Banila Co. CC cream and the Etude House Silky CC cream. Haha and I agree, I like the old Dolly Wink eyeliner design better, seems like a lot of people do :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. *0* i love it the Dollywink False Eyeslashes, is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait for your cc creams review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was really nice of your sister to get all that for you! :3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe