Etude House: Bling In The Sea Summer Collection 2013 Complete

8:26 AM

Etude House just won't stop releasing something. They want our money, obviously. :O 
I was supposed to post a cc cream review but it's raining (again orz) and I can't get the perfect lighting for my photos. :( So I decided to just post this instead.
Let's start! :D






Etude House Bling in the Sea Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream
Price:17000 - $15
Available in 2 shades

Etude House Bling In The Sea Proof 10 Color Eyestick
Price: 7000 - $6.20
This reminds me of Aritaum Wanna Be Cushion Tint, except that this isn't a tint but an eyeshadow. :P
10 pretty colors to choose from!


Etude House Bling In The Sea Proof 10 Bling Eyestick
Price: 7000 won - $6.20
Are these eyesticks glow in the dark or what? LOL Interesting. The sticks are just white, I wonder where the color comes from. :O

Etude House Bling in the Sea Cheek Sun Brightener
Price: 7500 - $6.64
Etude House Bling In The Sea Proof 10 Auto Pencil
Price: 6000 - $5.31
Etude House Bling In The Sea Sparkling Nails
Price: 2500 - $2.21

That's it for the Bling in the Sea collection. Although EH will most probably post something new again. :P A lot of colorful eyeliners are coming out in Korea right now, it's the trend this summer alongside with the orange lipsticks. XD
Here are other new products from Etude House:

Etude House Slim & Long Sharp Liners
Price: 7000 - $6.20
Etude House Lash Perm All Shockara
Price: 11000 - $15
I'm not a fan of mascaras but the first time I saw this I was like "Have to add this on my shopping list" but then I've seen reviews of this from korean beauty bloggers and the results is nowhere near the promotional picture. XD I will still purchase this just to see how it works on me.
Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint Pink
Price: 8500 - $7.52
omg I love these. The reason why I didn't post about Color Pop collection is because it's so orange. XD I'm not really a fan of orange. Anyway, aren't the colors similar to the Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk? This is like the lip tint version of it. I can't decide which colors to get. Can't buy everything because I have way too many liptints already. =_=


Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint Orange
Price: 8500
ORANGE. -_-
Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Color Pop
Price: 8500
MORE ORANGE. -__-
Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil
Price: 6000
Pencil Set
Price: 22000

New items for the Wonder Pore collection:



Wonder pore Cotton Glove 4500 won - $3.98
Wonder Pore Corrector 13000 - $11.51
Wonder Pore White Clay 12000 - $10.62
That's it! These are the new items from Etude House. I'm sure they will release some more next week or next month so prepare your wallets/bank account/credit card/etc LOL
What items are you going to purchase? :D


I edited these photos but all photos in this post belongs to Etude House Korea. Visit their site to see all their products! :D
http://etudehouse.co.kr
Don't forget to join my giveaway!

 http://i.imgur.com/5bwm9DV.gif
 Bye! :D

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Ooh gosh ~ i'm interested in the lash perm thingy and the nail stuff and the Etude House Bling In The Sea Proof eyestick!! I'm tempted to get it now ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some reviews of the mascara and I think it isn't really that great. XD but go get them and then post a review. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, Etude House is so bad for my wallet. ;u; I see so many products I want to try! Thanks for sharing these products~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They want our money. D:
      No problem, I hope you already received your cc cream? :D

      Delete
  3. Everything reminds me of mermaids, and I can't resist anything that has to do with mermaids. So many products, not enough money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I want the Color Pop tints the most. *o*

      Delete
  4. I agree with Sonya, these remind me of mermaids somehow o.o
    Gah... I need money

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great products!! I love the pics of the polishes, ahhh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the nail polishes are so pretty! I love no.4. Which one do you like the most? :D

      Delete
  6. Omg Etude house is always releasing new products! >.< I really want to try orange lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will probably release more interesting products after a month. D: I bet orange lipsticks will look great on you. :D

      Delete
  7. So many new collections from Etude House! I'm really interested in the eyestick~ I think it changes color upon application.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR, I'm sure they will release more in the future. Need more money. D:
      Will you purchase the eyestick? :D

      Delete
  8. Love the nail polishes, so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really into nail polishes but I agree, these are so pretty! :D

      Delete
  9. No Matt how many times I stare at étude house new products I know money doesn't grown on a tree >_> sigh I really like the glittery eyeshadow and nail polish!! The cord are so cute haha. I saw the eyelash mascara serum thingy in local store already and was so tempted to get it but I didn't xD and also the lipstick D: sigh... I might next time though haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If money grows on trees then I will plant a lot of trees in my room. lol wait, what cord? XD You should get those and post a review. :D

      Delete
    2. I don't even know what cord I was talking about but I'm sure it was my phone auto correct again haha >_> I want the eyeliner D: the teal one looks so pretty <3 btw I miss you!!!

      Delete
  10. So many products. *sighs* There goes all my money.

    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Etude House brings things really beautiful. I would like to try the Birghtener it looks pretty nice and natural and is something you could wear every day. Bling in the Sea Bb Create BB Cream also seems interesting.Oh Etude House brings things really beautiful. I would like to try the Birghtener it looks pretty nice and natural and is something you could wear every day. Bling in the Sea Bb Create BB Cream also seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love everything form Etude House! I especially like the tints and the eyeliners, so many pretty colours!!!

    xoxo from Girls that glitter love the dark

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe