Beauty Products from Seoul

2:34 AM



Okay, I admit I can't really think of a good title for this post. LOL This isn't going to be long, I just want to share with you guys the stuffs I will be reviewing soon. 


I bought a lot of stuffs but I won't be showing you guys what I bought because it's quite a lot and not everything is from Korea. lol The only thing I bought here is the The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Milky Tint in Baby Pink. I can't even remember why I included it in this picture. LOL The rest were sent by my very loving grandma, I mean unnie (please don't kill me loljk), Misa of Misaraisu. ㅠ_ㅠ I was so surprised when I got a message from the post office telling me that I have another package from Korea. Apparently, the sender didn't include her name so I really want to open it even when I was still in the car because I was soooo curious who sent me this and what's inside. XD I grabbed a scissor the moment I got home and again was surprised to see some lip products and a cute bag. Then I saw the doily paper that Alice, owner of W2beauty, always use when she send stuffs then I thought "Oh this is from Alice! but why would Alice send me these? Did she send it to me by mistake? I should return these :O"then i read what's written on the paper (lol should've read it asap)  it says:
Hihi! ♥
We (Misa and Me) hope you will ♥ cry!
kiki ♥ "evil"
then on the back:
Once again, Happy birthday!
Evil people joined forces to surprise me. ㅠ_ㅠ I didn't really cry tbh (lol) but I was so surprised and happy and thankful so I was smiling like an idiot while reading the other letters included in the package. I didn't take photos of the letters because it's personal. :P 

That's the limited edition Etude House bag that Alice, owner of W2beauty gave to me as a birthday present and the lip products are all from Misa of Misaraisu. Thank you sooooo much! I honesty didn't have any idea that you guys were up to something. (ಥ‿ಥ) Misa unnie ordered the lip products from W2beauty. Sorry for posting this late btw OTL I know you guys have been waiting for me to post this.
These are both sent by Wishtrend for review purposes.
All from Kollectionk
Little cutie patootie bird
from my room LOL
I saw this little bird on my room yesterday. It's so cute. >_< 

That's it for today. Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm just so tired and stressed lately but I will post more reviews soon. Please look forward to it!
Don't forget to join my giveaway and be 1 of the 10 lucky winners of TN bb cream! :D

 

PS: I will post a new giveaway on Saturday. :D
Bye!



You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. hello marxie =)

    lovely items! i heard great reviews about ost serum! i want to hear more from the wonderpore whipping foam. looks interesting~!

    apple =)
    bubblemilkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i forgot the one from face shop the milky tint! want to hear more from that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing haul! I'd love to hear about your review about the Face Shop milky tint as well. n__n
    Ohmyohmy, lovely Laneige lipstick! c:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. participating your wonder pore whipping foam!

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of awesome stuff!! I'd love to review a birdie!! Hehehe :)

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read all the reviews :D Especially on Missha Time Revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..lucky you~~!great makeup items there :D
    i would be really happy too if i got these as a surprised!haha

    marvelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can´t wait to see the posts of all these :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's so nice of Misa and Alice! I got the OST serum too, finally haha :D
    Can't wait for the reviews especially the lipsticks *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW I nominated you for the VBA :D http://sparklychee.blogspot.ca/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-beauty.html

      Delete
  10. WOW! That's a lot. I want to try their lipgloss.

    Jheylo http://fitnesszdanceandme.com/2013/06/dancesocks-review/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg super excited for the lip tint reviews c:

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got lovely stuffs Marxie! Looking forward to your reviews esp on the whipping foam and laneige lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I'm so jealous! I love everything you received. I'm looking forward to your reviews :)

    Louise
    Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are really cute items that you got :-) I love receiving freebies as well :-)

    http://www.simplyjess.info/the-best-and-comfy-clogs-you-could-wear-at-sandgrens/

    ReplyDelete
  15. my grand daughter I nominate you for VBA too ^^ (of course lol) http://www.misaraisu.com/2013/06/versatile-blogger-award.html :D ps. still waiting for your kakao

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw what a cute bird * n * I have the OST serum and I have to say that it is AMAZING!! Btw I nominated you for the VBA (I can see that a lot others have as well LOL orz;;) http://tokki-autumn.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post!! i like your blog, you are providing good service...

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the

    No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Curling Mascara & Blush Makeup


    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful website so much information regarding everyday products.

    Botanicalorganic Provides you the best supplement & beauty products,Now you can visit our website http://www.botanicalorganic.com/


    Buy Nutritional Supplements & Buy Nutrition Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read your blog and I noticed some useful tips from this post.Thanks for sharing for cosmetics accessories.

    Wholesale beauty supplies & Buy eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe