Wishtrend, the hub of korean beauty secrets

5:01 AM



"WISHTREND IS HERE FOR MORE BEAUTY"


 WISHTREND EXISTS FOR ONE SIMPLE MISSION : HELP YOU TO BE MORE BEAUTIFUL.
 "We are believing that as long as you 'WISH' to be beautiful, you will be beautiful.
 We explore all over the world to find the best cosmetics
 and introduce them to the beauty inspiring explorers."
-taken from Wishtrend-
 


I think most of you are already familiar with Wishtrend. XD But for those who haven't heard of Wishtrend yet, basically, Wishtrend is an online shopping site that focuses on korean cosmetics and skincare products. Most of the brands on their store are not well known globally but are said to be the favorites of Korean women. Here's the list of the brands that are currently available in Wishtrend.

    BRILLIANT
    CAOLION
    CIRACLE
    CONFUME
    CLANCHE
    ELISHACOY
    GATZMEN
    HELLOEVERYBODY
    IK'S
    JJOYY
    KLAIRS
    L CRET
    LEGITIME
    LE NAIL
    LIZK
    LYRAMOA
    MUSTAEV
    NAMZIA MARKET
    OST
    PERFUMELIFER
    ROJUKISS
    PIOOM
    PLUIE
    SEO SU JIN PALETTE
    SKIN79
    SKIN FACTORY
    SKINMISO
    SKIN & LAB
    SOCKSTAZ
    SWAGGER
    TOSOWOONG
    WHAN

I'm honestly not familiar with most of the brands but I would love to try them all! LOL Here are some products that caught my attention.

 [L CRET] Miracle Magic LipStick
 
 [Caolion] Mool Pool Cleanser


                                                      [Caolion] Pore Minimizing Pack
                                                                     CLICK

[Elisha Coy] Skin Repairing Snail Cream


What makes Wishtrend different from other shops is that they have Wishbox. What is a Wishbox? WishBox is a monthly subscription service providing generous selection of Korean Cosmetics for only $29.99. Click HERE to check it out.

but wait there's more! LOL They also have "Beauty Steal" on their site. In Beauty Steal you can buy their products in a discounted price! Isn't that awesome? I mean who doesn't love discounts. :P

I will be reviewing the famous OST Vitamin C 20 Serum soon so I hope you guys will look forward to it! :) I'm really excited about this because I've heard so many good things about Wishtrend and their products. :)
 
To find out more about Wishtrend, visit their:
Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. woots I'm interested in the pore minimizing pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like the pore minimizing!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they would make it all makeup/skincare...doesn't seem worth it for filler toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the magic lipstick looks promising
    followed you love
    please follow me back

    thanks for dropping by my blog
    keep in touch

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I'm a bit skeptical about the colour changing lipstick but it looks pretty cool. I've heard great things about the Elisha Coy snail cream though! :)

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pool cleanser? That is the first time I have heard about such a product but I'm excited! The colour changing lipstick is something that I've seen already Sydney though it doesn't make me any less intriguied. Snail cream is actually one of the skin products I want to try the most but my skin is sensitive to a lot of products so I'm scared it might not work for me. WishTrend is also a channel on YouTube, are they affiliated with each other? I'm an avid watcher of their videos ^_^

    Just checked out their Wish Boxes and I've always wanted to try something like one of those monthly boxes.... maybe it's time to start.

    Thank you for this blog post \(*_*)/

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really interested about the OJT vit.c serum. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe