Shop Review: Twofacemall

12:48 AM


Hello lovelies! Today's post is a shop review. :D You should read this if you're into korean cosmetic and skincare. :D

Twofacemall



Before I start the review, I would just like to clear that, yes, Twofacemall sent me products to review BUT they didn't ask me to make a separate blogpost about their shop.
They only asked me to post this:

1.Free shipping world wide
2. USD2.00 credit for signing up
3.we carry the items which aren't available in E-bay or Amazon
4.Freebies on every purchase
5.Gift on every purchase - Currently Innisfree Jeju volcanic nose pack(1sheet)
6. Special gift on USD100.00-Randomly chosen. Currently Etude House skincare kit
7.Free tracking number and special gift (mask sheet pack) on USD70.00 purchase.
I decided to make this post because the owner, Taisoon Kim, is extremely nice to me. We've been talking about random things since last month and she's just so friendly and I think she's an awesome unnie. :D This is just another short post. I only included what I think is important. ^^

okay let's start~! :D

Twofacemall.com is an online shop established last 2012 which concentrates on Korean cosmetics and skincare products. They offer a lot of products from Korean high end to low end brands. If you would like to purchase korean products that are currently not available on their shop, you can email them and they will be more than happy to help you get the product that you want. ;D

Here's a list of the brands that are available on their shop.



Twofacemall's website is simple, very easy to navigate and everything is split into categories. They also have a search bar which makes it easier for you to find what exactly you are looking for. You can also see the new products that they recently added on their site as well.


Event 365 days


They have a monthly event! They call it "Event 365 Days" You can see it on the left side of their website. Basically, they choose products every month and put it on a cheaper price. This months item is.. 

Laneige Power essential skin care set

Power essential Skin Refiner 200ml

Balancing Emulsion 120ml

New skin care kit (Normal&Dry skin)

Laneige water sleeping pack 20ml

Laneige water bank moisture mask sheet 1ea

Laneige perfect renew kit

You will get that Laneige set for only $70.95! You will definitely save a lot because they offer free shipping WORLDWIDE! They will also give you points for every item that you purchase from them. Isn't that great?


What I really like about twofacemall, aside from the monthly sale and free shipping is the customer service. I will give them a 10/10 points for this. They are really nice and they are always very quick to respond to messages, you don't have to wait for days just to get a reply. You can also ask for advice of what product would be good for you and they will give you a brief explanation of the product then it's up to you to decide if you're going to purchase it or not.

Here are the products that Twofacemall sent me.
 

Hera cc cream aka the Photoshop cream and Peripera My color lips. It is originally 3 products but I didn't include the baby choux base in the photo because it spilled on the box and it's almost empty. Taisoon unnie said that some people at customs probably opened it and didn't close it properly so the product was all over the box. She accidentally sent me the wrong shade of lipstick as well. BUT I showed her the photos of the baby choux base and the wrong shade of lippie that she sent and she told me that she's going to send me the replacement this week. so YAY! 

Shipping to PH took about 10 days. Taisoon unnie sent the products via Korea normal airmail, the one that doesn't have a tracking number, she told me it might take 15-20 days so I didn't really expect it to arrive that fast. :D Btw, if your the value of your order exceeded $70, you will get a free tracking number. ;) You can pay via paypal or credit card. I think they also accept bank transfers.


Click the ff links to know more info:

Lastly, here's why you should shop at Twofacemall:

1. Free shipping world wide
2. USD2.00 credit for signning up
3. They carry the items which aren't available in E-bay or Amazon
4. Freebies on every purchase
5. Gift on every purchase - Currently innisfree Jeju volcanic nose pack(1sheet)
6. Special gift on USD100.00-Randomly choosed. Currently Etude House skincare kit
7. Free tracking number and special gift (mask sheet pack) on USD70.00 purchase.



Check out Twofacemall website, facebook, twitter and instagram for more information and updates.

I will be posting the review for the Peripera My Color Lips on Wednesday or Thursday. :D and watch out for my Hera cc cream review too!

 Don't forget to join my giveaway! Who knows, you might be the lucky winner of Etude House cc cream! :D Click the photo.




Have a nice day! :D

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. hi if example I only ordered 200 pesos worth of cosmetics, is it also free shipping? and the thing that confused me is the custom thing I read on their site. Thanks if you're answering this questions of mine.. Thank you. *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nainai! You will get free shipping for every purchase, no matter how much the value of your purchase is. You will also get a free gift for every purchase, the gift you will receive for this month is Innisfree Jeju Volcanic pack. Thank you so much for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this review on twofacemall. I'll have a look at their shop, perhaps I'll find some stuff :D
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Your welcome! :) you should sign up so you can get $2 credit. I believe you will find a lot of great stuffs there. :D

      Delete
  3. their price is just too expensive than any other shop i found..TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mizu! Thank you for commenting. :)
      I told Taisoon about your comment, she asked me to tell you that other shops charge for shipping separately while she offers free shipping for every purchase. She also provides a lot of free samples. For $50 you will get a free facial sheet mask.

      1. Free shipping worldwide
      2. USD2.00 credit for signing up
      3. They carry the items which aren't available in E-bay or Amazon
      4. Freebies on every purchase
      5. Gift on every purchase - Currently Innisfree Jeju volcanic nose pack(1sheet)
      6. Special gift on USD100.00-Randomly chosen. Currently Etude House skincare kit
      7. Free tracking number and special gift (mask sheet pack) on USD70.00 purchase.

      Hope this helps. :D

      Delete
  4. Wow nice post!!!:) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want!!:)
    http://anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful

    http://www.tenditrendy.com/twin-set-simona-barbieri-autunno-inverno-2013-14-press-day/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love!!
    Daniela
    kaosmagazine.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. non conoscevo questa linea =)
    un bacetto e buona settimana!
    http://www.bluenailgirl.com/2013/05/outfit-graffiti-addiction.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely checking this out c: i'm always looking for a place to get korean cosmetics!

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! im glad this post somewhat helped you find a place to buy korean stuffs. thanks for reading! :D

      Delete
  9. I've been checking out their site every now and then but I haven't purchased from them before. However I absolutely love using Korean cosmetics! Might decide to purchase from them next time when I get the chance and have money.

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korean cosmetics are amazing. *o* you should try purchasing from them, they have free shipping worldwide. :D Thanks for reading Louise! :D

      Delete
  10. TFM is a really amazing websho. Yay~ you received the Hera CC cream,
    I'm sure you'll love it. ㅎㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for your review on Hera CC Cream! I heard Hera's products are good, but I haven't tried anything yet from that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi im a new follower:D
    http://sungminena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hera cc cream! I saw it the other day and made me drool haha >_>

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe