Review: Peripera My Color Lips

3:47 AM




Peripera My Color Lips: "Lovely color gives a dewy shine like a flower petal upon the lips.  Trendy colors and flower petal extracts create shine and natural rosehip oil give vitality to the lips.


Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be another lip product review. :D I hope you guys won't get tired seeing reviews on my blog. :P

 Peripera’s My Color Lips has 28 eye catching colors for every occasion.
  Your lips will have a dewy shine like resembles that of dew on a flower petal.
  Your lips will stand out not only with color but fullness.
  This lipstick contains flower petal extracts and natural rose hip oil which gives your lips vitality!

    Benefits:
    Fullness
    Dewy Shine Finish
    Vitality
    Moisturizing
    Long lasting

So many beautiful colors to choose from! I added the lipstick's name in English. 
Which color do you think is the prettiest? *o*


Lovely pink lipstick cap/cover which has a gorgeous pattern of lace and flower with a bit of silver accent. It's so girly, isn't it?
 You can see the number of the lipstick as well as the manufacturing date on top of the lipstick cover.

Here's the brand name at the bottom of the tube. It's so pretty!
 

I actually wanted to try #4 holy Pink but Twofacemall accidentally sent me the wrong shade which is #14, Orange Candy but Taisoon unnie said that they're going to replace it and asked me to write a review for this. :D 
If you haven't seen my Twofacemall shop review, you can read it HERE. Read more about their return policy here.


There's nothing special on the lipstick bullet. It's just the same as other lipsticks. ^^ (i really like this photo and I forgot to put a watermark lol)


1 swipe - 2 swipes

I only applied a little here because I'm afraid it might turn out too orange-y. Truth be told, I'm not a fan of orange lipsticks or lip tints. I always go for pink or red lip products. this is my first time trying out an orange one and I got to admit that this one is quite pretty. OTL

I applied a bit more and went to a darker part of my room just to see how the color would turn out. LOL
okay, I think I applied way too much here. LOL This is very moisturizing, has a soft, lightweight creamy texture and comfortable to wear. The color is buildable and becomes more glossy the more you apply it. I still recommend that you exfoliate your lips first before using because I think this MAY accentuate dry parts on your lips a bit. I can't really comment on the scent because I'm sick and I can't smell properly right now. I'm really sorry about that. lol As for the lasting power, it lasted for about 3-4 hours or so, just like other lipsticks.

Pros:
Gorgeous packaging
 Has a wide variety of colors to choose from
Glides smoothly on the lips
Moisturizing
great color payoff
Cons:
may accentuate dry parts of the lips (just a bit)
not be available in some countries

I want to purchase more lip products from Peripera! I've been eyeing on some of their lip tints tbh.*o* Have you tried anything from Peripera? What products would you recommend?

Check out other peripera products HERE.

This product was sent to me by Twofacemall for review purposes but opinions expressed are 100% honest.

Don't forget to join my cc cream giveaway too! lol
click the photo. :)

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. I really love this beautiful packaging. So princess-y *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Fräulein, you're fast! Haha! I love the packaging too. I'm thinking of buying Pink Beige. :D

      Delete
  2. super love the look of this x.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo the packaging is so gorgeous and there are so many colours to choose from! I dislike how it accentuates dry parts though.

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want to get more lippies. *o*

      Delete
  4. this one is my favourite! super pretty packaging, and really creamy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rini! :D I checked your review. I love the color that you got, Pink Beige. I might purchase that one. :D

      Delete
  5. Wow~ The packaging and color are so cute (even though it wasn't the color you originally wanted keke)~ >u< Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, I probably wont be able to use this because it's orange. XD Your welcome! :)

      Delete
  6. the packaging is so pretty<333
    I never bought something from Peripera, after seeing your review maybe I'll consider buying something because it looks just perfect! my fav colour would be Holy coral ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you should totally buy one, you won't regret it! :D

      Delete
  7. I keep almost buying this lipstick, but the price always puts me off of it :/ Great review, I think the lightly applied orange looks really nice on you :) I think I would look ridiculous with orange though ahah @_@ I think Pure Red & Holy Coral look the nicest :)

    kittencuddler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Laura. It's my first time trying an orange lipstick. I thought I would look ridiculous wearing it but my friends said it's suits me. Maybe you should try it too! :) I love Pure Red! :D

      Delete
  8. I've heard great things about Peripera products but never had the chance to try them yet. I especially love their packaging. The colour is gorgeous. Thank you for your review!

    misschungx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, if you're going to try something from Peripera, I'd say go for their lip products first. :D

      Delete
  9. Wow, I've never heard of this brand. The packaging is just divine! I'm on eBay now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg did you buy some? :D post reviews! :)

      Delete
  10. Their packaging is beautiful! I love corals ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they also have a lipgloss and the cap is the same as this one. very pretty :D

      Delete
  11. the colors look so pretty! i love pink beige, apricot orange, and soul pink c:

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this colors, esp the pink!
    What about following each other? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi carolyne! Sure, i'd love to follow you. XD

      Delete
  14. whoots sexy lips with that color of lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, the packaging! It's so cute and elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. ;_; I want to get more because of the packaging lol the quality of the lipstick is really awesome too. *o*

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe