Review: Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color PK002

10:16 PM


Hello everyone! Do you like products that has multiple uses? Continue reading then! You might just find the product you're looking for! Here's a review of Etude House Sweet recipe Cupcake all Over Color in PK002! :)



 Etude House Sweet recipe cupcake all over color is a cream textured color for lips, eyes and cheeks in a cute cupcake design. It's currently available in 5 colors:  
PK001 - Blueberry Cheese Cake, 
PK002 - Strawberry Chiffon Cake, 
RD301 - Raspberry Mousse Cake, 
OR201 - Orange Choux Cake and 
OR202 - Peach Sugar Cake
The names sounds delicious, right? ;__; 


The promotional photo is quite misleading. I thought it will be like a whipped cream. I was a bit surprised when I got mine because from the looks of it, it's almost the same as a lip balm. lol 


The one that I bought is PK002, Strawberry Chiffon Cake. The packaging is so cute. 

you can see the name of the product at the bottom of the tin. 


 Here's how it looks like when it's opened. There's a lot of product. it has a nice sweet strawberry and peach scent, which I looove! I can smell it all day tbh! LOL For those who are sensitive to fragrances, you don't have to worry about this because the scent is really mild. :) 



It is creamy, very easy to spread, buildable and has a semi matte finish. The color blends really nicely! It will give you a subtle pink color. it will give your cheeks a healthy natural pink look when used as a blush. 
 
Just scroll down and don't look at the next picture. LOL 


Eyes: I apologize for this photo as it's my first time putting something on my lids by myself. LOL I'm a total noob. OTL Anyway, it tends to crease as an eyeshadow so this is the first and last time I'm putting this cream on my lids. lol 

Lips: I honestly didn't expect the color to turn out like this. lol Well, I guess it looks okay but it's definitely not the kind of pink that I want. XD it's a bit drying on the lips. Also, make sure to EXFOLIATE your lips before using this or put a lipbalm. :D 


 Pros: 
- CHEAP 
- Cute Packaging 
- Nice Fruity Scent 
- Can be used for eyes, cheeks and lips 
- Buildable color 
- Very easy to blend 
- Efficient for traveling 
- Comes in 5 colors 


Cons: 
- UNHYGIENIC 
- a bit drying on the lips 
- accentuates dry parts 
- creases when used as an eyeshadow 

This is a great cream blush and it will most probably take me years to finish(lol) because there's a lot of product. The staying power is okay too. Overall I really like this product and I do not regret purchasing it. lol I bought this from f2plus1.

Don't forget to join my giveaway! Who knows, you might be the lucky winner of Etude House cc cream! :D Click the photo.


You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. I bought the raspberry mousse cake on Thursday at gurney ... Loving it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I initially wanted to buy that one because I think it's the safest color. :D you should write a review about it. Thanks for reading Angie!

      Delete
  2. i wish to have this color too, so pretty :3

    xxx
    aboutbeautyandcosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, pink is such a pretty color. *o* haha! :)

      Delete
  3. I have the blueberry cheesecake one! :D Really like the colour you have too!
    I totally agree with the lip dryness and eye creasing. But for the price its great even only as a blush :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chee! Plus it's very affordable and you will get a lot of product for such a cheap price! :D

      Delete
  4. I initially thought this product was a blush only and didn't know you could use this wherever. I want to try their water blusher!

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! Yep, it's multipurpose! I think it's only nice as a blush tho. :P I want to try that one as well.. but I will look for reviews on naver first to check if it's worth buying. :D

      Delete
  5. I love how it's a multi-purpose product! I might check out one of the other colours, although I think this one would be a really cute blush colour ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivy! Yeah, it's really pretty and it looks very natural. :D I think the OR202 is really nice too.

      Delete
  6. Didn't know it could be used for both, but probably better for eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really nice as a blush tbh. :D

      Delete
  7. Lovely review! Thanks for commenting, I'll deffo join your giveaway

    xx

    Flo
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi florence! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  8. Nice review (: but i think i will purchase the peach color ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Nhi! 0R202? i like that one as well! :D

      Delete
  9. Love your pictures! And etude house products always so cute packaging one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you! :O
      IKR. I wonder who designs all Etude House products. *o*

      Delete
  10. Oh wow, it is so cute..
    http://callmeblueli.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. :D

      Delete
  11. I think the color is really pretty, the pink shade is so nice.
    Nice review,

    www.totallybebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is so pretty. ;) Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  12. It's so very cute! And I love your eye..! <3 the color on your lips seems to be to pale but is it creamy on your cheeks?

    Http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg my eye is so ugly tho. lol thanks for reading Misa!

      Delete
  13. Oh no ㅜㅜ now I want these too, love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should buy one. this is really a good product. :D

      Delete
  14. I like it as lip colour, such a sweet pale pink! xx

    http://nataliesbeautyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! I actually don't remember how much I applied to achieve that color lol thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  15. The packaging is so sweet, and it looks nice on the lips. *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I think it will look nicer on you tbh. :D

      Delete
  16. Ah it looks less cuter and less intense than on the promo pictures. I want to collect them all because of the packaging, I already have OR202 which I haven't opened yet u__u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the OR202 but I love pink way too much so I purchased PK002 instead. LOL you should open yours and try it and make a review about it! Can't wait too see your photos. :) Thanks for reading Penelope! :D

      Delete
  17. The packaging is adorable! I think I might buy this in peach sugar cake and the Etude House Sweet eye cupcake in Peach and honey. Thanks for the review ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww I love Etude House Products :D Might just have to pick this up!

    Now following

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe