Review: Tonymoly Peach Anti Aging Hand Cream

2:10 AM


An intensive nourishing hand cream that brightens your day with its delightful sweet Peach scent. Peach extracts, containing rich Lycopene, and Apricot Fruit extracts nourish the easily dry and delicate hands. Also containing Adenosine, an ingredient which effectively tackle wrinkles, is also added in the hand cream.

Adenosine- Anti wrinkle functioning ingredient
Peach extract- improves skin elasticity, anti-wrinkle, improves dry skin 
Apricot extract- Anti-aging, crackles, whitening, soothing skin, moisturizing
Hello! :) Time for another review. This time I'm going to talk about Tonymoly's Peach Anti Aging Hand Cream that was sent to me by BNTnews. Make sure to click HERE to visit their website for news about the latest trends in Korea and also don't forget to click HERE to see their ongoing giveaway. :)

I've noticed that many of you are interested in this hand cream so I decided to do a review on this first. :D Btw, I might not be able to post anything for the next 2 weeks because I have to study for an extremely loooooonnnnggg exam. OTL Wish me luck!

SO let's start! I'm going to keep this short since this is only a hand cream.


I don't have any wrinkles on my hands and it's not dry so I don't really feel the need to use hand creams but I can see myself buying this one because of cute packaging and the SMELL. lol


It has a thin protective cover to keep the cream from spreading all over the container. yay

 manufacturing date at the bottom

sorry for the messy photo lol

i couldn't capture the true color because of the lighting but it's actually a light baby pink in real life.


It has a rich formula and it sinks into the skin very quickly. It didn't make my hand feel sticky or greasy plus it smells YUMMAYZIIINNG! Just like a real peach. Although it may be too strong if you are sensitive to fragrances. I've used this for more than a week, it is indeed moisturizing and it also made my hand a bit smoother than before. I can't say much about the anti aging effect. As for the scent, it only last for almost an hour after applying. The only thing I don't like about this is that even though it's cute, it's bit bulky, not travel friendly so I always leave it at home. :/ oh it doesn't come with spatula. orz (good thing I have a few spatulas)

i told you this is going to be SHORT. LOL
here's a bonus photo of the hand cream.


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purpose, however all my reviews are based on my personal opinion and experience. I'm not being paid for doing this review.

Have a nice day everyone! :)
leave a comment below lol

You Might Also Like

43 comments

  1. I love the look of this and it sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should try it. You like Tonymoly products, right? :D

      Delete
  2. hahaha i brought this one with me when I went to Korea, I think it's travel friendly xD
    the last pic makes me laugh xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit bulky, it wouldn't fit in my purse. lol
      Glad it made you laugh. :D

      Delete
  3. I heard from so many people this smells awesome! It looks so cute! Too bad it doesn't come with a spatula, I really dislike digging into creams with my nails D:
    Anyways nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, it's so cute and smells awesome. :D ikr. it's so unhygienic. D:
      Thank you Chee! :))

      Delete
  4. hv seen many review about this cute peach

    i like this description "it smells YUMMAYZIIINNG!" LOL

    btw, good luck with ur exam and thanks for drop by on my blog :D

    i'm following u dear~

    aboutbeautyandcosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked for some reviews just now and most people likes this hand cream too. :D
      Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. Hey, thanks a lot for your comment ♥ you're so pretty yourself ♥ I'm really late at replying though, sorry..

    this review is really cute although I don't use handcream at the moment, because now that it is getting warmer, my hands are less dry :) But it seems to be quite a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not pretty tbh. orz and don't worry, it's okay.:)
      It's really nice, you should try it sometime :D

      Delete
  6. Oh really lovely review sweetie. The package of tis hand cream is really cute.
    Many thanks for the last pics is really funny.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! That last pic is awesome. XD

    I wouldn't mind some peachy smelling hands...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! XD
      you should try it if you love hand creams. :)

      Delete
  8. looks like a great product! i love peach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this if you love peach. :D

      Delete
  9. omg that photo made me snort irl.

    I've been eyeing this product forever. ;; I have it as a lip balm that I got in Itaewon last year and it really does smell amazing. I don't think I'll need the anti-aging effects but my hands have been dry from the winter.

    Thanks for the review, good luck on your exams! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you went to Itaewon? You should've taken me with you. (︶︹︺) LOLJK. :D
      Are you going to do a review on the lip balm? This is really moisturizing, you should try it! :))

      Thank you so much! This comment of yours just proved that someone actually reads everything that I wrote here. lol

      Delete
  10. I can imagine the smell is lovely. Hahah I love the last pic... altho if you like it, maybe it should be smiling :D?!
    xo, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't thought of that tbh. lol I'll try to make a smiling peach and post it here. haha! Thanks for reading Lara!

      Delete
  11. Heyy ♥ thanks for letting me know! Sometimes it's so hard to keep on track with all these kpop girls but hyuna is one of my favourites. I like Ailee too :) Yesss omg I saw these photos of 4minutes comeback and I am excited. Although they look a bit strange haha (I mean colourwise) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright. :) I agree! They look a bit strange in those teaser photos. lol but omg Hyuna is sooo sexy. /how to have a body like her OTL LMAO/

      Delete
  12. Recently bought this and it smells AMAZINGGG!

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on your instagram. :D and yes, it does smell amazing. :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the awesome review! And I really love the way you take your pictures, they're very captivating.
    I've followed you, and I hope you'll check out my blog and follow me back too. (:
    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg this is the first time that someone said here on my blog that they like my photos. /crying/ thank you so much Chermaine!
      Sure, I will definitely follow back! Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  14. i would totally buy thins just cause it's peach scented/themed :D i love peach stuff *__* just followed your blog, it' lovely c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the review! I was thinking about getting this because it's so cute looking!!

    New follower :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The texture looks really nice :) great review dear! I'm your new follower <3

    http://www.mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Natawa ako sa packaging, una kong naisip, bakit merong pimple yung tub?

    I like how you placed glimmering stuff when taking photos of the hand cream. Greyish-white background looks sad sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your blog so much, thanks for the review (;
    will try this hand cream out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. What other products from Tony Moly would you suggest? In finding the best anti aging cream, you'll end up spending a lot on the wrong products. Here's how to choose http://www.skincarecounsel.com/choose-the-right-anti-aging-product f4z7b0z

    ReplyDelete
  20. The housing is so cute I hope that this will be available in our city. I am currently using Lifecell cream right now and its really very effective. I can reduce wrinkles and fine lines.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Blog! The anti aging products serve various purposes such as; they reduce the fine lines and wrinkles from the skin, and tighten the skin etc.
    You’ve definitely heard this before, but try to eat healthier. When you eat healthy while taking supplements, the two work together in your favor.!
    visit my site www.myvitaminmart.com

    Good News! Buy natural,organic products online!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's so prettyyyy I want it ;n; Too bad I already have wayy too many hand creams xD hehe
    ~Sakura
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/
    (Check out my blog? I plan on doing a giveaway once I reach 50 followers :3)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also need this kind of natural product that is not harmful for the skin and now I am using live cell that is really a good product but I also know about the cost price of this cream and want to try this cream.
    Source:life cell reviews

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im perhaps not liking the lines which are just starting to worsen under my eyes. and i drink plenty of fluids and rest at-least 10 hours. help?My friend tell me about the anti aging cream but I want to ask you that this is better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanna try this one also, looks like very effective as I've seen in the commercial. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Interesting Post. Ich habe darüber fragen und über deine so dass es verständlich ist, geschrieben. Danke.
    Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    Hydroface Erfahrungen
    Hydroface Faltencreme

    ReplyDelete
  27. Haben den Artikel gezeigt, die gleiche meine Freundin hat sich wirklich gut! Ich selbst habe auch gerade geschrieben, was, und dass ein Bericht über eine neue Hautpflege, die ich entdeckt habe - hydroface. Mehr informiert Sie auf meiner Seite gerne hier!
    Hydroface Erfahrungen
    Hydroface Kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very interesting handcream. If you will find a very good facecram have a look at
    BellaVei

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very interesting hand cream. If you are looking for the best face cream, take a look at BellaVei

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe