Start the year with a haul!

1:22 AM



Hello everyone! Happy new year! I know it's late and I also know that the phrase that I'm going to say rn is so overused but yeah.. "it's better late than never" XD I'm really really sorry for neglecting this blog.. again. D: I've been extremely busy (AGAIN lol) with school stuffs. Actually as long as I'm in school I will never be not busy. OTL Summer vacation please come soon! ;__;

Anyway.. I bought a few stuffs this January and I wanted to show it to you guys. This mini beauty haul is consists of Korean and Japanese stuffs. Mostly Korean though. lol
1. Marionnaud pointed eyeshadow brush
2. Etude House Teardrop Eyeliner #1
3. Lioele Carry Me Mascara
4. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #2
5. Skin79 Diamond Collection The Prestige BB Cream
6. Etude House Lip&Eye Remover
7. Dolly Wink Diamond Dolly #17
8. Skin79 Super+ BB Triple Functions
9. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint PK002
10. Skin79 Diamond Collection The Prestige BB Cream 5g
11. Tsubaki Water Damage Care
12. Skin79 The Premier Gold Collection (freebie)

I actually bought other Dolly Wink products but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm going to post it as soon as it arrived to my doorstep. :P
The Dolly Wink falsies and the Tsubaki Water are the most expensive in this haul but.. I regret nothing! :D I'm so happy I finally get to try Dolly Wink falsies! Well, I haven't really tried it yet but soon I will. :D
As for the other one, I've been using the Tsubaki water for quite a while and so far I'm loving it! Will post a review about it asap. Moving on to the Korean stuffs, I decided to repurchase Skin79 Prestige BB Cream instead of trying a new bb cream because whenever I use it people at school are always telling me that I have baby face and that i have this certain glow. (LMAO) They would always ask me what products I use. LOLOL and of course if I'm going to buy Korean cosmetics, Etude House will never be out of the list. I love Etude House so much and I'm sure you guys already know that. :D I was actually supposed to get the Fresh Cherry Tint in PK001 but I made I mistake (I'm such a fail =_=) so I received the PK002 instead. When I took it out of the box I was shocked because the packaging super hot pink so I thought it's not suitable for school but when i tried it, it turned out to be okay. I still love the PK001 though because it gives your lips a nice touch of pink so it looks very natural. The other product that i adore in this haul is the tear eye liner, also from Etude. It is just so pretty!

Aside from cosmetics I also bought 2 jeans from Jag and wedges from Primadonna. Each of these are over $32 if I'm not mistaken.

I have good news! my brother sent me chocolates! Yay! of course that's good news. chocolates makes me happy. :D There was actually a lot of chocolates because my eldest brother went home from the states I just forgot to take a photo. FACT: My favorite cholate is Hersheys Cookies and Cream.




I'm going to make this post a little bit longer because I haven't posted for more than a month.. I'm just going to blab things that I need to get out of my chest. lol

Do you guys watch Running Man? I've been watching Running Man since 2010 and I absolutely love each member. They never fail to make me laugh in each episode. Actually the reason why I brought this up is because i miss seeing Song Joongki on Running Man. LOL I rewatched a lot of episodes during the holidays and I miss SongSong couple so much I can't even begin to describe how much I miss them! They look so good together and they look comfortable with each other and skinship comes out naturally. I really miss them!! ;___; Hopefully Joongki will be back on Running Man, if not then please let him and Jihyo be in a drama or movie together as a couple! I ship SongSong couple so hard. lol
"I’m actually a coward. When I watch horror movies, I don’t have the courage to open my eyes. If I go to a high place, my legs will shake. But for me, the most scariest thing is not being able to see you.”

— Song Joong Ki to Song Jihyo (Running Man Ep. 18)

 http://yunakaworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/song-couple-vert.jpg
Have you guys heard SNSD's new single? I'm not gonna lie that I got really excited when SMent released the teasers but when the full song was released I swear.. I didn't like I Got A Boy when I first listened to it but after a couple of time of listening to it I eventually learned to like it. My favorite song in their album is Baby Maybe. It's a cute song and I recommend you guys to listen to it. :D

ALSO, listen to Infinite H "Special Girl" I love that song! Hopefully, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong will also form a sub unit. Or Woohyun will go solo just like Sunggyu and then we have the Maknae line! I can imaging the maknae line doing a cutie song. *cough*orange caramel*cough*:D

Who is excited for CN Blue's comeback? MEEEEEEEEEE!

Btw, I'm currently watching Flower Boy Next Door (KDRAMA) So far so good. The girl protagonist, Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye) is interesting. Episode 3 will air on Monday.

Please look forward to my circle lens review sponsored by UNIQSO. I accidentally deleted the photos so I need to retake it again the problem is it's been raining here for the past 3 days resulting my lighting to be extremely horrible. OTL

Until my next post! :D

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. hi can I ask where did you bought the dolly wink? I'm looking for it kasi thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I bought mine from ebay together with the Tsubaki Water. I know a few online shops on multiply that sells Dolly Wink stuffs but it's just way too overpriced. XD

      Delete
  2. I loooooove Ferrero Rocher. You never told me who the girl is in your profile photo by the way, is she a famous Korean singer? We should do an international swap one day as we don't get brands like Etude House and Dolly Wink here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It's because I think I accidentally deleted your message.. I can't see it anywhere in my inbox. OTL She's not Korean, she's actually Thai. Her name is Baifern. :D We should! but we don't have Dolly Wink here either. I bought mine from ebay. :D

      Delete
  3. Omg that's a lot of beauty products !! -and chocolates too, I suppose xD

    I usually buy korean beauty products from The Face Shop, but I really want to buy myself some stuff from Etude oneday too !

    And completely agree on the I Got A Boy song ! I searched for the re-arranged version of the song like mad on youtube before but now I'm all okay with listening to the real one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought anything from TFS yet. OTL but I did order one of their gel liners, so excited to try it. :D You should definitely try Etude, I would suggest you buy some of their lip preoducts. :))

      yay! I met another kpop fan! :D The song just keeps on getting better the more you listen to it. :D who's your bias btw?

      Delete
    2. I'll definitely order some of Etude's product once I've moved to my new apartment, I'm too weak to resist super cute packages on beauty products xD

      And yup ! I also found a cool remix of IGAB and some other SNSD songs, I can definitely give you the link to the best ones if you want :3

      My bias would be... ahh I like Jessica Tiffany and Yoona equally, can't decide which one I like the most ^^;;;
      Who's yours ? :)

      Delete
    3. SAME! I just can't resist cute packaging. *o*

      Sure, I would love to listen to the remix. :D I really like TaeTiSeo. All of them are on the number 1 spot then next is Yoona. :D

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. oh my!! i also love rochero ferrero.. I always have that on my bedroom. I love to eat those during the night haha! i think etude products are nice.. after reading your post i'm going to try that soon :) where have you buy your dolly wink eyelashes? i badly want one haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg can I have some? :D lol I bought it from ebay, just search dolly wink there and a lot of dolly wink items will come up.

      Delete
  5. Lovely and yummy posts!!

    Love Emi x

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you gonna review any on these items? I would love to see a dollywink review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I will be reviewing these especially the dolly wink falsies. :)

      Delete
  7. great haul!! id like to see reviews!! newest follower, cant wait to see what you post in the future- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post reviews soon. thank you so much for following! :D

      Delete
  8. Nice haul :) Thanks for your comment. Baby Maybe is one of my favorites on the album too! baby, baby, babyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe