Etude House: Sweet Recipe (UPDATED)

7:51 PM



Not long ago, Etude House surprised us with a princessy collection called Princess Etoinette. After 2 months, they are back with a new collection called "Sweet Recipe" with their new endorsers, Krystal and Sulli from F(x). 

I visit Etude House website daily so I'm always updated if they have new products. The Sweet Recipe line has awesome packaging as always and I believe it will be available on the February 1!

Aren't you guys excited?

If you wanna know more about their newest products, just continue reading. ;)




If you've been reading my blog, you probably already know that I love love love  Etude house. The packaging is really adorable and the products itself are awesome. Should I start introducing you to the new Sweet recipe products? 

There are a total of 6 items from this collection, 3 each for Krystal and Sulli.

UPDATE: (01/27/13) There are 9 products in Sweet Recipe

The main stars are Dear my jelly lips, endorsed by Krystal 

 and Baby Choux Base by Sulli.

The others are Candy Stick, Cupcake Eyeshadow, Chocolate Smudge Liner, Chocolate Eyes, Chocolate Highlighter, Cupcake all Over Color and Sweet Recipe Nail polish.

Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips - Talk 3.4g 8,500 won ($7.90)




 Don't you just love the shades? I like the tint, JPK001 and also the one in PK003. Hopefully, I can find this on ebay soon. *o*

Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base 25g 11,000 won ($10.23)


The Baby Choux Base comes in 3 colors, Mint Choux, Berry Choux and Peach Choux
This one looks interesting.. I'm not sure if I want it. I will just wait for reviews before purchasing this one.

Sweet Recipe Chocolate Smudge Liner 2.6g 6,000 won ($5.58)

Dark Chocolate Brown and Milk Chocolate Brown
Epic packaging! I love this! It really looks like chocolate. *o* the eyeliner brush looks awesome too. WANT.

Sweet recipe Cupcake All Over Color



Colors:
#PK001 Blueberry Cheese Cake
#PK002 Strawberry Chiffon Cake
#RD301 Raspberry Mousse Cake
#OR201 Orange Shoe Cake
#OR202 Peach Sugar Cake

Now I'm definitely getting one or two of these. Cupcake All over Color is a multifunction cream which you can use as an eyeshadow, blusher or even as a lipstick. I think I might get the PK002 and OR202. :D

Sweet recipe Ice Cream Nails 10 ml 3,000 won ($2.79)

Candy Fondant Mint Chocolate Chip, Energy Up Lemon Sherbet, Sour and Sweet Apricot Candy and Sparkling Strawberry Star Candy

OMG HELP! Cutest nail polish ever!! I'm not really into nail polish but.. I MUST BUY THIS. *o* I can't resist this kind of packaging. ;___;

Sweet Recipe Candy Stick 2g 4,500 won ($4.18)
Candy Stick, 3 tint glosses that comes in 3 colors, Strawberry Candy, Orange Candy and Lemon Candy.
This one is adorable too! I want all three! ;_______;

Chocolate Eyes 13g 13000



An eyeshadow! It really looks like a chocolate, huh? I think you can use the Cacao 45% and the Cacao 65% to achieve natural look and Cacao 65% and Cacao 98% for a smokey eye make up? I wish they have more colors though.

Sweet Recipe Chocolate Highlighter 13g 14,000 won



Are you hungry yet? LOL These photos are making me hungry. =_= Anyways, this has the same packaging as the Chocolate Eyes. Milk 65%, Milk 98% and Milk 45%.

Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes 3.4g 8,500 ($7.90)
Sweet Berry/Lemon Mousse, Mango, Maple Syrup/Chocolate, Blueberry/Strawberry and Chocolate Chip/Mint
I believe this isn't really a new product, these are probably just new shades.

all photos are from Etude House.

I made a few gifs from their commercial but Photoshop crashed and I wasn't able to save anything. OTL I'll just provide links to all the commercials. You guys should watch it and see how adorable our SHINee boys are. Krystal and sulli are so pretty! :D Unfortunately, Dara's contract with Etude has already ended so she's no longer with Etude house. I'm gonna miss Dara but I'm glad she's now with Clio.

Links to the commercials.

I personally like Krystal's because I love lip products. ;_;

Will you guys buy these products? Please tell me which one is your favorite! :D

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post!!! I am interested in ALL of the products T_T The packaging is to die for. Just look at those polishes...wah..My poor wallet... What exactly is the baby choux base though? What does it do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Baby Choux Base is a base (lol what am I saying?) The function depends on the color, you can use this to conceal the redness, dark circles or to brighten your skin tone. :)

      Same here! I'm going to be broke once they release this. I already decided which ones to get. ;___;

      Delete
  2. omg the new products looks sooo cute, my favorite one would probably be the candy sticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I want to get them all because they look cute. ;__; Nice choice btw! :D

      Delete
  3. OMO! this are what you call FOODS for the skin. hehe. looks so adorb! :D

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are trying to lure us by using food as a concept. LOL JK
      Which one are you going to buy? :)

      Delete
  4. I always want to buy everything from Etude House >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those new products are so cool!!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look cute, right? Sure, I will follow you back. :)
      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  7. Ooh these look absolutely fab! The base and lippies are absolutely amazing, and I mean... SHINee as endorsement: double squeal! Love your blog, would love it if you'd check out mine too! x

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything looks so cute, our poor wallets~
    their packaging is so unique and just so...so~ cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings, very cute blog!

    I blog about skincare, hopefully a follow for a follow!

    lovebareskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this collection??? The packaging is so adorable. Sulli look so cute in the campaign images too. Thanks for sharing this ^-^ I am not adding some new things onto my wish list :P

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The orange shoe cake shade for the Cupcake All Over Colour definitely caught my eye. I'm already looking for a place where I can buy it online. I've been looking for an orange multipurpose product and I think this is it! Too bad there aren't any reviews for it yet as I'm quite picky with my shades. I hope it's light and natural.

    Feel free to visit my blog ^^
    www.y-oonyee.blogspot.com.au

    edit: I spelt my website wrong oops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, everything looks so cute! *^_^* Wish we had Etude House here.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe