Watsons Hair Treatment Wax Review

12:27 AM

Hello lovies!
I'm back and as you can see I changed my blog layout. Honestly, I'm not quite satisfied with this so I'm going to tweak it again. LOL but since I know nothing (well maybe I know just the basics lol) about coding this turned out kinda.. MEH idk. =_= I swear I'll try to make a beautiful layout cause *drumrolls* I'M A FREE WOMAN NOW!!! LOL I mean my schedule isn't as crazy as before so say hello to more blogpost! (¬‿¬) Anyway, I can't believe it's already November! Time flies~


 I dropped by at Watsons last Tuesday with a friend. We were only there for about 10 mins like no joke! I wanted to stay longer because I want to buy tons of stuffs but I couldn't because our other friends were waiting for us in Starbucks. ( ̄∀ ̄;)


Here's what I bought: (I forgot to include the lotion and the other masks but that's fine lol)




I wanted to buy moreeee! I need to go to Watsons soon, it's like heaven to me. LOL
Bookstores&Watsons = HEAVEN. ( ˘ ³˘)♥ 


Today I'm going to review WATSONS TREATMENT WAX. ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ.・゚*。・+☆





This is a steal, considering that it's 500 ml and yes I got 2 jars because it's on sale. (If it's on sale, buying another 1 wouldn't hurt. lol)



"Enjoy salon treatment for your hair at home! Watsons Yoghurt Treatment Wax is formulated with yogurt and scented with strawberry aroma. It deeply nourishes your hair whilst helping to control frizz and curls. Enriched with Panthenol, it leaves your hair sleek and silky smooth. USAGE: After shampooing, towel dry hair to remove excess water. Massage a generous amount of treatment wax onto wet hair. Leave for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use after shampooing with Watsons Yoghurt Treatment shampoo. "



 Ingredients:



Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alchohol, Cocamide MEA, Cetrimonium chloride, Glycerin, Parfum (fragrance), Citric acid, magnesium nitrate, Yogurt powder, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium chloride, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl benzoate, Mica, Titanium dioxide.





Here's a closer look!

 

It looks like it has shimmery silver glitters. It smells nice though I'm not sure if it's really strawberry scent (according to the label). IDK it smells like mild floral scent to me! Actually it smells a bit like the pink Palmolive shampoo it's just that this treatment wax's smell stays on longer in your hair. :D When I first touched it I was like "EWWW" it sort of has a bit of slimey feel (or maybe it's just me) but I've gotten used to it already. LOL I hate it when I touch things like that.. especially greasy things.. (I wouldn't mind touching Mr. Nam "Grease" Woohyun though lol) I just don't like the feeling it gives me. It irks me a lot. LOL It's my second day of using this treatment btw.


This is really cheap and would last for a long time so that's already a plus! It smells nice and it's not hard to rinse off unlike other products. As for the effects on my hair, it did leave my hair soft, less tangles, lighter, healthier and less frizzier although it's not as soft like when I use my creamsilk perfection conditioner. I'm planning to use this daily for much better results! :D Will use the "beer treatment" after I finish this one. I will update this so I can tell you guys which one is better. :D




This is a GOOD product! It's not that amazing but definitely worth it! I will probably repurchase if I get much better results after finishing 2 jars. :D

A friend gave me this Meiji Lucky Stick


 I'm hungrrryyyy ლ(╥_╥)ლ


UP NEXT: Etude House Kissful Tint CHou & Beauty Buffet mask review.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I wish we had Watson's here in Australia :(

    Nice haul! The hair treatment has such an interesting texture - it looks a bit metallic? I also always buy 2 or more of something too, if it's cheap and on sale ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I have a blog award for you! Check it out here!

    http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the blog award Clai! I really appreciate it. :D

      Delete
  3. We both love bookstores, Kpop and Watsons. :"> Will check this out asap when I go to Watsons again. :"> Btw I followed you sis, mind to follow back? :>

    ofloveandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I think we can be really good friends then since we have the same interest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog sis!
    I recently bought this product and I am quite amazed with the result! I still can't believe that it is buy 1 take 1 :) I enjoyed reading your review!

    PS: NO girl can leave Watsons withought buying anything HAHA!
    Check out my blog too sis: http://banitasays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I buy on line? I'm running out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are facing hair loss Problem please visit, Hair Transplant In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,did you do a review on beer treatment?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe