Etude House Princess Etoinette Collection

7:14 PM





There's something that got me really excited this morning. It's.. ETUDE HOUSE PRINCESS ETOINETTE line. omg I'm telling you guys these products are the cutest and so princessy too! I want to try all of them already especially the brushes! This is actually the first time that I got more excited on the brushes than the lippies. lol I just love lip products so much so it's a bit unusual for me to not go gaga whenever I see pretty lippies with cute packaging. lol

I wanna show you guys all these products in Etude House Princess Project. 







 Let's start with the brushes! I really can't wait to get these brushes.




What's in the brush set:
1. Lip Gradiation Brush
2. Soft Touch Powder/Blush Brush
3. Last Touch Fan Brush
4. Pouch

The brush set is 25,000 won while the Princess Etoinette Rose Brush is 10,000 won. They should have included the rose brush in the set too! The Princess Etoinette Rose Brush is quite similar to Sephora's flower but this one is fuller(?) AND 1000x percent cuter. lol you guys already know that I'm a sucker for anything cute, right?

Princess Etoinette Shiny Tear Liners Set



This is 10,000 won. This is a set too. You get a liquid eyeliner and a teardrop eyeliner. I think this is really cheap considering you'll get 2 products because they sell the teardrop liner for 6,000 won. I think I'm going to purchase this but the thing is I can't decide which one to buy. Any suggestions guys?

Princess Etoinette Heart Blusher
 



This is 25,000 won, same price with the brush set. In my opinion this one is really expensive. I think what made it expensive is the packaging. lol I don't really use blush because I have rosy cheeks but I really want to try this! This is just so princessy and normally blushes like this is actually shaped like balls but Etude came up with hearts, isn't that cute?


Princess Etoinette Highlighter





This is also 25,000 won. It has the same packaging with the blush. The only difference is that the hearts are silver(?) It also comes with a puff. I haven't tried using a highlighter before and I don't think I'm going to purchase this one. Maybe if it's cheaper then I'll buy one. XD

Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder



This is 22,000 won. Same packaging, different color.

Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips




each lipstick costs 13,000 won. there are 8 shades and the packaging is really nice. I'll just get the PK001 (for the sake of the packaging lol) because I think this is just similar to the 'Dear My blooming lips talk' lipsticks.


The other products are bar soap (11,000), candle(9,000 won), mirror (5,000)and comb (1,500).

Princess Etoinette Bubble Bath Bar 50g x 3pc



Princess Etoinette Lovely Perfumed Candle 30g x 3pc

Princess Etoinette Mirror

Princess Etoinette Hair Brush



I want all of these. The new Etude House pink birds are so lucky because they will get to try these products for free. lol Someone with a kind soul plese help this poor student get all these before Christmas! LOL

So, which one are you guys going to buy?

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Those are cute collection from Etude I hope they will also have it here in the Philippines..Its so PINK! New follower here! :) Thanks for dropping by at my site.. Hope you can follow back :)

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will surely have it in the Philippines. :D I'm just not sure when but I hope it will be soon. Thank you! Sure, I will follow you back. :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww the heart-shaped blushes are so pretty~ and that rose brush looks pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want the brushes especially the rose brush. :D

      Delete
  3. So princess-y. Etude house can always fulfill every girl's dream - to be a princess!

    New follower here.

    ~ Sweetstrings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore étude house products ,
    I have their Pink Card too .
    these items are adorable .
    am loving your blog ,
    it is so lovely and neat .
    and it is PiNK ,
    Really fabulous .

    I followed you through gfc
    and bloglovin .


    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like my blog. :D Etude House products have such adorable packaging.

      Delete
  5. All are too cute to not have! But I think this won't be available in the Philippines anytime soon.


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just wish it will be available in the Philippines before 2013 starts. ;__;

      Delete
  6. Heard so many great things about Etude house cosmetics and I want to try them so bad but too bad they don't have it in Vancouver!!

    OPI 007 Real 18K Gold Top Coat + $20 Voucher from Firmoo Giveaway on my blog!

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Looooove etude house, eveything is so cute and also quite nice price! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etude House has very very nice products - cheap, effective, cute!!:)

    Followed you.
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this new collection
    I think I would sell a small piece of my soul to get my hands on everything *_*
    I really love the blusher/highlighter/powder containers but dang they are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to have the brushes too!
    Sooooooooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. all pink <3 what a lovely color. im curios with the candle xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review! :)

    BTW I review the rose brush here. Come check it out! :)

    http://iyalovesyouforever.blogspot.com/2012/12/princess-etoinette-rose-brush-review.html

    visit also my blog. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute ^^

    Love Emi x

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You miss one product! The Etoinette Princes Pouch!
    I already have it, so cute with lace ^^

    http://sarahazhezha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe