Etude House Missing U Season 3

6:31 AM




Hello~! Aren't those lip balms cute?? (•̪┌┐•̪) It's from Etude House! I've been in love with Etude House since 2008.. Thanks to Kdramas (lol) for introducing me to my all time favorite korean cosmetic store.

Before I proceed to the review I just want you guys to know more about the products. Please do watch the video below. Narrated by SHINee, don't worry because Etude House was kind enough to put English subtitles so people who will watch the video will have a better understanding of this campaign.



Or you can watch the video with English sub here:
Missing U Season 3


I'm an animal lover myself so I felt really bad for those endangered birds. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゜。 This is Etude's 3rd campaign to help protect endagered species. Every purchase of Missing U: I Can Fly products will be donated to the Protection Fund to help endagered birds. I'm going to buy all the hand creams in this line when I get my allowance. ;__;

Missing U: I Can Fly Lip Balm Short Review:




I got the Kakapo egg lip balm! Yay! 
Of course the packaging will be cute, it's Etude House. :D One of the thousands of reason why I love Etude is because of their packaging. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for anything cute. OTL so it would be really fun to collect all the lip balms because just look at the packaging! How can you not buy this?  It looks like the oh so popular Eos lip balm, only this one is so much cuter and it's really cheap too! I think it's only 5,500 won ($5). The fact that it's really affordable and part of the sales from this line will go to the Production Fund just makes me want to collect everything! 



The Kakapo lip balm smells like bubblegum and I like it. I showed this to my friend at school today and she said it's cute and she kept on smelling it because the scent is so heavenly. This is a clear lip balm btw which is actually why I wouldn't provide a swatch for it because you can barely see it on the photo and tbrh I'm not really into clear lip balms. However, I think it would look nice if you put it on after applying your lipstick or liptint. As for the staying power, it doesn't really stay that much on your lips especially when you drink a lot. XD If your looking for the moisturizing effect, Maybelline's Baby Lips is still the best IMO. I can't wait to get the hand creams! ASDJFSHDGF

I almost forgot to show you guys how the hand creams looks like.

Kawaiiness overload! (≧▽≦)

Let's support Etude House campaign for this poor endangered birds. :)

Watch out for more Etude House product review! I ordered quite a lot of stuffs because they were on sale last Nov.2 and 3. :D

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Awh :D Those are super adorable :D Maybe I have to try to find one on some wesite that sells Korean cosmetics :3
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara! :D
      I think you can get these adorable babies on http://en.koreadepart.com/ and http://cosmetic-love.com/ I'm just not sure how much it is there. XD

      Delete
  2. Its so cute!!!!! WANT!hehee thanks for ur comment btw. Yesterday i started watching another jdrama ..and my exams are from next week!!OTL followed u on GFC and bloglovin!Follow me back! Cute blog :) http://shabanahime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What jdrama are you watching?? Good luck on your exams!

      and sure, I can follow you back. :D

      Delete
  3. Etude house has the cutest products! I almost wanted to get this. But since you mentioned that it's not moisturizing enough, I think I'll skip. :)

    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ;__; I really love their packaging so I tend to buy stuffs from their even if I'm close to being broke lol it's just so hard for me to say no to cute things. OTL If you really want moisturized lips then I'd say go purchase Maybelline's Baby Lips if you still don't have one. :)

      Delete
  4. This hasn't arrived yet at Etude House Philippines. This lip balm looks like EOS lip balm! Hahaha Thanks for sharing!


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they'll release it soon. I want to get the hand creams! *o*

      Delete
  5. The packaging of these lip balms are so cute. The video is so touching too. I need to go and see if these have came in to stores where I live. Thanks for sharing.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I hope they have it there already so you can try it too. :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. lol same. except that this one has spots to resemble an egg. :D

      Delete
  7. I love it. It's so cute! New follower here. :)

    http://simplyyleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. reminds me so much on EOS but WAY cuter haha :)

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Similar to EOS lip balms, but the polka dots on it just makes it so cute! Reminds me of...ladybugs ><

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your review! I like Etude house :)

    gajafloaton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish its available in the philippines

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe